Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well tomorrow im going on a date with a very beautiful girl. Its been such a long time since ive been on a date. And unfortunately I still got some acne on my face. Is it a turn off for girls? There is a picture of me in my gallery and my face is still similar to that picture. Im so nervous. Im gonna be thinking about my acne the hole time. HELP!

Well tomorrow im going on a date with a very beautiful girl. Its been such a long time since ive been on a date. And unfortunately I still got some acne on my face. Is it a turn off for girls? There is a picture of me in my gallery and my face is still similar to that picture. Im so nervous. Im gonna be thinking about my acne the hole time. HELP!

it's not a turn off. just be SUPER sweet, give her a lot of compliments, be polite, just be a gentleman. she won't even notice it anymore if you show her a good personality, trust me :)

it's not a turn off. just be SUPER sweet, give her a lot of compliments, be polite, just be a gentleman. she won't even notice it anymore if you show her a good personality, trust me :)

ya act like that if u just want to be her freind. wtf lol why dont u have him kiss her feet to.

dude ur a good looking guy, ur looks will b able to pull if off, and just thank god ur darked skin ok?lol.

It would be better to put some concealer to the ones around ur eye, the rest is FINE, normal spots.

If you had the balls to ask her out then you probably don't need our advice all that much. But I'd like to say some things just in case.

HAVE A GOOD TIME. Make her laugh. Don't talk too much about yourself. (Some guys ramble on and on.) Don't whine. True, you can be a gentelman, but don't go to silly lengths to shower her with sweetness. That will lower your value in her eyes if she hasn't gotten hooked on you yet.

Although she might initially notice your acne, you can make her forget about it with confidence and control over yourself. The idea is to give her the impression you're a great guy to know. Well that's enough from me for now.

Good luck man! w00t!

See Adam my bro pate is suckin it up and being a man.....I bet he gets laid

pate looks way better looking then me lol, also his acne is mild, while i have shit loads of ugly scars.

Really man you look fine...so stay cool, okay? Be yourself, keep it fun, show her a good time, and look her in the eyes, not at her tits. :D Be involved in your conversation rather than thinking about your looks.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

All these guys that have probably never been on a date in their life giving textbook advice.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

All these guys that have probably never been on a date in their life giving textbook advice.

Who are you making this assumption about?

Never mind Ralph, just keep picking your nose.

dont put that bitch on a pedestal and dont shower her with compliments that shit is CORNY!

KEEP PIMPIN

That is messed up :naughty: . I think every girl likes compliments (just don't over due it). Just be yourself, Patel. You will do fine :D .

Who are you making this assumption about?

LOL :lol2: Sorry, but you gotta admit thats pretty funny :D

That is personal. I'll remember that one.

Anyway, if he is good at attracting women he should just "be himself." But if he isn't then maybe he should adjust some things. Does that sound like logic to you or is that beyond your comprehension?

Anyway, if he is good at attracting women he should just "be himself." But if he isn't then maybe he should adjust some things. Does that sound like logic to you or is that beyond your comprehension?

"I would rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not" Period. end of story. If you are not true to yourself then who are you true to? You don't want someone to like you because you are acting like a different person.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

I made a statement about textbook dating advice, somewhat like your above comments. What exactly is it that i didn't comprehend?

I made a statement about textbook dating advice, somewhat like your above comments. What exactly is it that i didn't comprehend?

Can you please stop being a bitch now? You assumed whoever gave advice has never been on a date before. In my case, I have. Secondly, I didn't get any of my advice from a textbook.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Can you please stop being a bitch now? You assumed whoever gave advice has never been on a date before. In my case, I have. Secondly, I didn't get any of my advice from a textbook.

Homer: There's your giraffe, little girl.

Ralph Wiggum: I'm a boy.

Homer: That's the spirit. Never give up

Jenzy--I wasn't addressing that to you. I'm guessing my advice sounds unromantic and methodical. Yes of course he should be who he is as a person, but like having table manners, I just wanted to point out a few things he should keep in mind.

Let's say you were going to a job interview in sweats.

You end up not getting the job for whatever reason.

Someone recommends that you dress nice next time.

Someone else says wear what you want. If they don't want to hire you, fuck 'em!

--That's all I'm trying to get at.

It is possible Patel could do well without taking any advice. Whatever works for him.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Jenzy--I wasn't addressing that to you. I'm guessing my advice sounds unromantic and methodical. Yes of course he should be who he is as a person, but like having table manners, I just wanted to point out a few things he should keep in mind.

It is possible Patel could do well without taking any advice. Whatever works for him.

Ralph: When I grow up I'm going to Bovine University.

Ralph: When I grow up I'm going to Bovine University.

You are so annoying. Don't you have anything better to do than to lurk and pester people? Like you even tried to help the original poster. I'm sure most guys would be so thrilled to date someone as obnoxious as you. LOL and if you're in a relationship, all I can say is, poor guy.