Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest niko

Question for Steve 321

Guest niko

I have heard you got 50% improvement with Exoderm and said that it improves shallow scars the best. I have shallow scars -way too shallow for Subsicion, and if my plans don't work out over the next 18 months, I am considering Dr. Rullan.

Can you give me any details of your experience, both negative and positive. Did it give your skin a waxy look? Thank you

hi.. Yeah depending on the depth of your scars One exoderm may completely get rid of your shallow scarring....

You may not see immediate improvement once your mask is removed, but with proper aftercare and healing time your skin will continually improve..

Yeah in all i'd say my skin improved by 50% possibly more.. Its difficult to say since i dont remember what my skin really looked like back then..

As far as the waxy look, i personally didnt experience any waxiness.. Upon removal of the exoderm mask your skin will be extremely red.. With time your the redness starts to fade, but expect your skin to stay pinkish for a good 5 or months..

I havent seen Dr. Rullan in a good 5 months or so.. I need to def schedule an appointment...

I'd recommend you give Needling a try a couple of times.. THis is the route im going now, and im hoping with each treatment i will get further improvement

Guest niko

Steve,

Glad to hear you had good results. Thanks for the reply. I am thinking of just having just the scar-area treated which is around the mouth, not sure if this can be done, so did your overall skin quality improve? Can you go in the sun? Thanks for your help

Yeah.. Thats probably the biggest improvement in my skin is the overall quality of my skin.. Before the Exoderm, quite frankly it was very very bad.. Now its def much better..

As far as the sun, you're going to have to avoid it for quite some time.. You'll have to wear sunscreen everyday for a good year or so..

As far as one area, im sure a skilled Dr can do this.. but how much he will charge, i have no clue

Guest niko

Cheers mate,

im sure Dr. Rullan can handle a partial deal, but if your skin quality is better, than i say fuck it, go for the whole face :)

Hi, Steve321,

Not sure if you're still around as it's been a long while since your last post. If you did see this message, could you update on your most current status and more importantly, recite your downtime?

Lots of forks here said Exoderm is an exetremly risky procedure and even people died afterwards even though it's not directly related to the procedure itself. What's your take on this from the standpoint of one of the foremost adventurers?

Would you consider doing it again to achieve a perfection on your skin?