Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

For a few months I been talking to this girl on the internet, and about 2 weeks ago.. me and her finally met when we were both going to the same hockey game. It was her, her friend.. her friends aunt, and her friends little sister at the game. We just met in the hallway just to say hey, and we also talked for a couple of minutes.. at that time she seem intersted in me and we laughed and smiled, and she hugged me before we left each other. As the time went on, she didn't really talk to me as much... but she still did somewhat talk to me though. So today I sent her friend a message that said "Did she really like me, please tell me the truth and not something that I want to hear" She said "She doenst like you anymore because you seem boring, all you do is talk about sports." And then I said "Did she think I was ugly" here was the exact response.... well my lil sis said if u cleaned up ur acne then u will be fine and ashley (the girl i been talking to online and finally met) agreed with her WOW!! that is too much to stomach. I went from starving feeling like I could eat a horse... to not wanting to taste anything now. Like I said... wow that fucking hurts. You wanna know the worst part..... she herself didn't even have perfect skin... and she even told me once before on the phone b4 we met... I never mentioned acne... but she was like .. "Man here comes another pro active commercial.. i hate that shit and it didnt even work for me when I had bad skin"...... and the worst part of all.... that day that we met... I really really had like a world of faith in myself... I was walking around with my head up... confidence brewing all in me.... I was making eye contact with people... I mean... I wasnt no where near conceited... But I alteast had confidence to go on about the day.. oh well... I feel like shit now.... maybe this shit will go away soon.

you got to realize this world is very superficial. you got to realize any girl that would say that isnt worth doing anything more than a one night stand with anyways. if you like sports theres a start, there are plenty of female athletes out there, so try to meet a girl that shares similar interests, then you will have something to talk about. dont get to sad about it, its just one girls OPINION anyways it means nothing!

Guest Mish Mosh

call her.

dont email/text her silly pathetic friend . What are you doing communicating through her anyway? It's probably a load of old flibs

Guest Mish Mosh

yep dating stinks

Everyone goes through it.

yep dating stinks, everyone goes through it.

lol, not for all!

thats some tough stuff, i am not sure how old you both are, but that sounds like immaturity on her side, but one thing i would say is that you shouldn't take it as 100% as it was from her friend, not from the girl herself.

Probably not even true. She would probably go out with you even though you had acne. Her friend said you were boring because all you talked about was sports. Is this true? I find guys who talk about sports all the time boring too (and im not even a girl). You gotta expand man, talk about art, music you know stuff like that. THEN you asked if she thought you were ugly.... but i bet it didnt even matter. If you had confidence and your personalities were alike she would definately go out with you. Who cares what that girls little sister said... fuck

OMG F***ING BITCH...Kat I went through nearly the exact same thing, I won't even type it out, it's so SIMILAR! I don't talk to the girl anymore either, in fact I still have the prom dress she let me borrow a year and a half ago...I'm not in a total hurry to give it back, either. Should I even? :razz:

Guest tenshigirl25

they sound young and shallow..trust me, as u get older and look back on thse things u realise its all bullshit anyway..when its real u will know it. u shouldnt take what some silly lil girls say to heart..i know, because most of us until we reach our 20's are still talking shit, u need to meet a girl who isnt bitchy and gossipy. we are out there..

and also, ive had a friend who sabotaged relationships with her lies about me too..thse girls usually have something wrong with thm and will end up alone later in life.

i dont know how people can meet over the net and the do a meet up, not saying i wont though, but its just i would be hella unconfident to, my looks effect everythin i do :(

For a few months I been talking to this girl on the internet, and about 2 weeks ago.. me and her finally met when we were both going to the same hockey game. It was her, her friend.. her friends aunt, and her friends little sister at the game. We just met in the hallway just to say hey, and we also talked for a couple of minutes.. at that time she seem intersted in me and we laughed and smiled, and she hugged me before we left each other. As the time went on, she didn't really talk to me as much... but she still did somewhat talk to me though. So today I sent her friend a message that said "Did she really like me, please tell me the truth and not something that I want to hear" She said "She doenst like you anymore because you seem boring, all you do is talk about sports." And then I said "Did she think I was ugly" here was the exact response.... well my lil sis said if u cleaned up ur acne then u will be fine and ashley (the girl i been talking to online and finally met) agreed with her WOW!! that is too much to stomach. I went from starving feeling like I could eat a horse... to not wanting to taste anything now. Like I said... wow that fucking hurts. You wanna know the worst part..... she herself didn't even have perfect skin... and she even told me once before on the phone b4 we met... I never mentioned acne... but she was like .. "Man here comes another pro active commercial.. i hate that shit and it didnt even work for me when I had bad skin"...... and the worst part of all.... that day that we met... I really really had like a world of faith in myself... I was walking around with my head up... confidence brewing all in me.... I was making eye contact with people... I mean... I wasnt no where near conceited... But I alteast had confidence to go on about the day.. oh well... I feel like shit now.... maybe this shit will go away soon.

Wow. :(

What a superficial shallow bitch she is. IPB Image

Seriously, what's worse is supposedly she's dealt with acne, you'd think she'd have a bit more understanding and compassion... gaaaaaaaaaaaaawd. :wall:

Anyway, good luck to you dude, keep your head up and try not to let her bring you down.

Guest tenshigirl25

i dont know how people can meet over the net and the do a meet up, not saying i wont though, but its just i would be hella unconfident to, my looks effect everythin i do :(

i figure u have nothing to lose..and u can always show your photo b4hand. confidnce is more attractive to a woman and the way u make her feel. i mean, what have u got to lose? nothing really because your depressed now anyway. thats a part of life to get hurt over and over again until u learn how to get past it. when u reach that point u will attract ppl to u. if i can tell u how many times a guy used to rejct me, not call or insulted me u would feel sick that ppl are so mean, but i think u know anyway..but things get better and 1 day when u dont expect it u will meet someone.

Wow I felt you on this one. A lot of people in this forum whine habitually :rolleyes: --but man, you really have a reason to be upset. I've been on dates that ended up the same way although I never had a middle person tell me what my date thought of me. This where I am in life too. Just when you thought meeting someone was going well... I don't know what to do either, but we're in the same boat.

Oh, I just thought of something. There is a possibility that the people she was with--who didn't know you as well as she did--commented on your looks and influenced her opinion of you. I've witnessed times where girls talk about some guy with high regard and her date actually internalizes it and sees him in a better light (when she is not sure what to make of him yet). I think that's why we should make strong impressions.

First of all, maybe you are boring. Girls dont want to talk about sports.

2nd. who cares what the lil sis said, it could have been one of those wierd moments where acne is mentioned and she just agreed to let the moment pass swiftly.

3rd, You should not have messaged her friend asking that. it reeks of desperation.

4th, when you arranged the meeting with her you should have made it a 1 on 1 thing.

5th, dont let this small shit get you down man theres tons of chicks out there.

Yeah that's pretty messed up, sorry to hear things didn't go to plan. Find a girl that enjoys sport :) It sounds like things didn't 'click' don't let that phase you, that's what dating is all about. I'm sure most people here have been on a date and for whatever reason wanted to leave asap. She obviously wasn't for you. Messaging her friend with your insecurities was a woeful move, I almost puked when I saw that. i guess what I'm trying to say is not all dates need to be converted into a relationship. Dating is the game, play it for long enough and you come out on top.

I don't recommend meeting a girl off the internet unless you tell her how bad your acne is. Then, if she shrugs it off, show her a picture for confirmation.

However, you should talk directly to her about the situation. I wouldn't rely on hear-say.

Women are definately fiece creatures... they can be so cruel (especially to eachother.) It's enough for me to consider becoming homosexual!

you prove my point that teenaged girls are more immature than teenaged boys (age 15-19 or so). im just waiting until girls my age are actually dateable, one reason my girl life sucks right now is because its too hard to find somebody thats actually girlfriend material. i have no problem with waiting and finding somebody when im a little older. all relationships do at this age is cause un-needed stress and all sorts of other bullshit. the only good reason i can find to be in a relationship right now would be for some ass, but since ass isnt a big deal to me its easy as hell not to be in a relationship. i consider all teen relationships to be immature and nobody knows what love is at age 13-16 or whatever. if you think your in love at that age then im telling you that you are immature and i also laugh at you. im not directing this towards one person its just an statement. i know some of you guys get offensive pretty easily.

That is a huge line of shit. Saying what we feel when we are young is any more important than what we feel when we are old is insane. The real world starts the moment you're born. Don't fucking tell me those babies that starve to death in the third world don't know a thing or two about the real world.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

you prove my point that teenaged girls are more immature than teenaged boys (age 15-19 or so). im just waiting until girls my age are actually dateable, one reason my girl life sucks right now is because its too hard to find somebody thats actually girlfriend material. i have no problem with waiting and finding somebody when im a little older. all relationships do at this age is cause un-needed stress and all sorts of other bullshit. the only good reason i can find to be in a relationship right now would be for some ass, but since ass isnt a big deal to me its easy as hell not to be in a relationship. i consider all teen relationships to be immature and nobody knows what love is at age 13-16 or whatever. if you think your in love at that age then im telling you that you are immature and i also laugh at you. im not directing this towards one person its just an statement. i know some of you guys get offensive pretty easily.

So when you hit 17 you suddenly posess the ability to love someone? You post so much shite.

AND a word of advice people can use, don't take pictures of yourself when constipated. Grape tea's avatar is an example of the result.

don't take pictures of yourself when constipated. Grape tea's avatar is an example of the result.

:lol2:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

So when you hit 17 you suddenly posess the ability to love someone? You post so much shite.

AND a word of advice people can use, don't take pictures of yourself when constipated. Grape tea's avatar is an example of the result.

you're a fucking idiot. :shock::shhh:

Sorry to hear that unakwenda. Everything is a step-by-step process especially when it comes down to girls, relationships, and love. Buildling a bridge to your love, ya know? You're a young guy I assume? Many girls will come in and out of your life. Keep your head up.

Don't feal down man, your better off!

I know it's hard expecially at your age where your self esteem is so important but really you don't want to even associate with someone like that. Besides they both admitted your attractive if not for the acne... well you know what buddy, many people are not that superficial.

Take me for example. I'm 27 now but for a long time i didn't care for myself at all, i drank way to much, wore crappy clothes and stunk of ciggarettes BUT i still got woman and i'm not that good looking. My skins never been great either yet i still get girls coming up to me.

The lesson here is. RELAX, BE YOURSELF and DO NOT STRESS over girls. They are not worth it, most just have sex on the brain anyway and are not relationship material and many, many of them like to mess with your head big time and own your social life.

I'll put it to you another way, girls are just like guys except they are prettier and have alot more mental issues.

:)