Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

omg Proactiv is the best acne treatment right now for sure, for u people that dont' believe it, then you are all ignorant and show that u prefer to have low self esteem, in my case its different, in way to confident now, :D/ i have been with Proactive for 4 weeks and my skin has no pimples any more, just the spots, but no more ACNE :evil:({|= :D({|=

I think that different product work differently for different people because each person has a differnt balance of oils and other chemical secretion on their faces that mix with the products. Proactiv worked for me for a few months and then my acne just reappeared as if my skin just got used to it and it wasn't enough anymore, I don't know, but I hope that this continues to work for you. The regimen is what has worked for me. That's awsome that you're feeling so much better about yourself. That 's what it's all about. =D>

hi ani -

i had mild acne. I always had a nasty breakout around my mouth area, mostly my chin. it was really gross. My nose , covered in blackheads and mounds on my forehead and hairline. My cheeks would only get an occasional pimple. I am female and I did wear makeup until my face cleared up. I haven't tried anything new since I have been clear. I don't know if what I used to use contributed to it, but I am looking on this site for make up recommendations to try. I have been on the regimen for about a month now. I have tried it all too. Proactiv, oral and topical treatments from the dermatologist, everything in the drug store! All I know is Dan's regimen works and I almost can't beleive it myself! Did I answer everything? Good luck to you.

Xilatia

PS - Ani DiFranco rocks!

I will be thinking of you! Just wait...in two weeks you will see a difference.

[-o<

Xilatia

keep me posted!

by the way, is is true that Lemon is good for acne? if so how do u use it? do u put it in ur face? or do you drink it in a glass ? 8-[

I think you drink it, but i would'nt bother because as you said, your acne is gone (you luckey bast :evil: ).

the results with Proactiv were temporary for me....For like, 2 months, I enjoyed totally great, clear skin. Proactiv totally worked...then it just stopped.

I used it religiously for over a year. All it really did is empty my pockets. And in my opinion, they do not supply enough of the liquid toner. It may work for some, but it had very little effect for me.

i've been using Proactive now for about 3 weeks, i have seen no improvement, actuallya worsening.

i've been using Proactive now for about 3 weeks, i have seen no improvement,  actuallya worsening.

are u sure u watched ur face day and night day and night? [-X [-X if you do it, then expect to see results, don't just act lazy and don't follow the rules, i don't think u have tried Proactiv because u don't sound like u have tried it, if its about the money, well money doesn't matter when you are treating your ACNE, i will spend all the money i have just to feel good with my self, but naww no offense it seems that you all don't keep up with a regular basis of Proactive, day and nignt, plus 8 glasses of water a day, plus exercise, thats what i do and look at me now, clear clear, all im waiting now is for my spots to disapear =; =; =;

I think you drink it, but i would'nt bother because as you said, your acne is gone (you luckey bast :evil: ).

yes i know, but that is weird, this is the first time that i hear that lemon is good for ur ACNE, i think that is a real myth. :D/

Ronaldo, you're lucky proactiv worked for you. I tried the regimen, and followed it strictly, for three months and my acne became worse than when I was using retin a which hasn't worked completely for me either. Perhaps you had only mild acne....

Ronaldo11,

Congrats on finding YOUR cure. I emphasize "YOUR" because, like a lot of people have mentioned, EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT. I dont think it's fair that you're so quick to call us igronant if we don't believe in your cure. Sure we believe...we believe it works for YOU. Just not everyone. I tried proactive, twice, by the rules, no laziness. It was TOO HARSH for me. My skin burned and flared up with more pimples. How dare you call us ignorant and lazy. We are all in the same boat, but different meds will work for different people, that's why there's so many different threads in this website where people share their own cures, without putting anyone down. I have tried everything, even proactiv, and I finally am clearing up with Tazorac. Honey, if getting rid of acne was as simple for everyone as calling an infomercial, this website would not be here.

It was too expensive for three tiny little bottles. $40 bucks a month for three sample sized bottles. Nice, I love how they have that set up. Send you three tiny bottles every month so that run out quickly and are always having to buy from them. Because yanno, with acne, when you stop using it, it all comes back. (if it works for you, it didn't for me) So you better keep paying' up! Screw that, screw them.

you guys that say its expensive should try klear action, a proactiv knockoff for twenty bux. and their toner even comes with 2oz more *Iwrkoffshr* they say they have all the same ingredients and i believe them...ur paying for those nonstop commercials with proactiv- i ordered mine a couple days ago and ill get it soon... if it works then ill prolly be ravin about it on the boards. and that mask that it comes with has sulfur as its active ingredient and it dries out existing pimples, so does queen helene mint julep mask...for $3 ------- http://www.klearaction.com/ if ur gonna order it....get it from http://shop.store.yahoo.com/nextpowerusa/k...earactreat.html cuz u get free shipping and get it sooner....go to the drugstore 4 the mask

just found out more good news! i saw klear action on walgreens.com and i called my local walgreens and asked if they sold it in the store and they do! (too bad i already ordered mine online) so far i havent seen proactiv in stores..... so check it out- walhreens- same price (19.99+tax) - no shipping! no waiting!