Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
not2bad

acne scar procedures?

Well I have some scars on my cheecks but they are shallow I am sure that there is no need to resort to any of those extreme procedures such as laser in order to minimize or get rid of their appearance. I was wondering if any one had any luck getting rid of shallow scarring with any less extreme procedure...maybe some of those chemical peels I keep hearing about.Maybe you guys can give me some more info on those or any other procedure you think may benefit me with my type of shallow scars.Thanks in advance.

ok ...smoothbeam...huh can you please describe that for me? Did you have luck with that yourself?

hmm well it does sound very interesting. I'm not sure what type of scarring you had though.How many treatments did you have to get in order to see results? Explain the procedure to me in as much detail as possible.And also where are you? I'm in Los Angeles.Oh an also what is the price range for this procedure?

I apologize for all the questions. I'm just so very desperate. I want to get rid of these darned scars, or atleast minimize the appearance.I'm sure you understand.I just want to be as informed as possible.I appreciate your time and your help.

--Claudia