Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey peeps

im taking vitamin e whilst on accutane and also zinc. I know vitamin e is ok but does anyone know if taking zinc supplements is ok as well?

I heard it helps rebuild your tissue/skin and helps with the renewal process but i dont want it to clash with the vitamin a. or is it vitamin c that helps get rid of scars? ahhh im confused!

much help would be appreciated :evil: luv kimmi!

hi yeah it can be really confusing, but zinc is ok, just take it at a different time of day to the roaccutane, give it 3 hours before or after, taking the roacc. If you can you should read my post on the 'just started roaccutane ' by davina, mine is the long post (the 8th one i think) topic, i've explained it all there.

good luck

i read your post under davinas and wow!!! it was so helpful, thank you so much! my derm is so unhelpful so ive been doing extra research and found out so much about accutane alone without his help.. the side effects.. what products use from people's journals and places like here on the net .. its great.

thanks x