Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kittenkaboodle

If you could afflict one person in your life with acne...

Guest Tinky

Who would have thought skinny, waif, anorexic, drugged out models would be popular too?????????

and get PAID for it too!!!!! :evil:

NO, then everyone will want to have acne like her!

Paris Hilton will be endlessly smirking and posing for the camera acne or not. She is indestructable.

I sincerely doubt everyone will want to have acne like her. She will get mucho sympathy for having acne, and perhaps that will make others more sympathetic to our plight. Jessica Simpson's one or two whiteheads well boo hoo but severe acne on Paris that's hard to ignore.

I would just hope that out of the deal there would be better acne products on the market, better make-up lines to conceal acne, and I'm in a terrible mood at the moment so I just hope it makes her slightly less good-looking.

Though the way some people dislike her so it seems as if society will say acne is like karma, and Paris deserved it. Damn, same boat we're always in then.

Yeah, what's the deal with Jessica Simpson? I don't even think she can call that acne. She probably doesn't even have any... it's probably computer generated so she'd be able to sign a deal with proactiv (overpriced crap that doesn't work.) So not only is she getting even richer off who are suffering and have low confidence, but she's also telling them that some over priced false hope will cure them. Man, I ahte that bitch!

I can understand how a few bumps would depress someone but I wouldn't consider her skin so bad that she should be the celebrity acne spokesperson. It also cheeses me she took accutane as well. At least have the consideration to say accutane cleared you up, and proactive kept you clear.

That seriously pisses me off. I wish that ho would get uncurable acne just so proactiv would be taken off the market and poor acne kids like me wouldn't waste their hard earned money. It's so sad because that's the last thing I should have been spending money on. Bastards!!!

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

If I had to do it, i'd afflict people on this site who don't have a reason to be here.

We'd all be fucked then.

If you could afflict one person in your life with acne..., who would it be, and why?

who : nobody

why : no one should have to go through what i have,

If I had to do it, i'd afflict people on this site who don't have a reason to be here.

Well, it must be working for you because I'm breaking out like crazy.

Stop talking to me.

The funny thing is you would then probably be trying to find ways to get acne.

And once everyone has it, and it suddenly the "in" thing, we'll adopt phrases like:

I've got bigger zits than you, or

Grow some zits and quit being a push-over

The funny thing is you would then probably be trying to find ways to get acne.

And once everyone has it, and it suddenly the "in" thing, we'll adopt phrases like:

I've got bigger zits than you, or

Grow some zits and quit being a push-over

:lol2: how cute

Hrrm a bit off topic but this thread made me remember something. The other day my friend said "You know in a couple of years it will be socially acceptable for people to tease fat people because it's a life style choice, same thing with happen with acne."

I just looked at him with a complexed look of WHAT THE FUCK?

Anyway, I remember when I was growing up and my sister was going through her teens (she was older than me) I teased her when she had a couple of pimples.. somehow I think this is payback :P

We'd all be fucked then.

Yep, that is true. Shut the fuck up Justin.

I don't know if I would afflict anyone. Sure, i'm violently angry at almost everything because i'm having to go through this and nothing can help. I guess I would just afflict anyone who is mean to people with acne simply for the reason they have acne.

Hrrm a bit off topic but this thread made me remember something. The other day my friend said "You know in a couple of years it will be socially acceptable for people to tease fat people because it's a life style choice, same thing with happen with acne."

I just looked at him with a complexed look of WHAT THE FUCK?

Anyway, I remember when I was growing up and my sister was going through her teens (she was older than me) I teased her when she had a couple of pimples.. somehow I think this is payback :P

Wow umm that would be horrible. I think if anything, society is doing the opposite and becoming more accepting of things. I used to be only a few years ago that being gay was much more taboo and now you can really offend some people by joking about it. The same goes for different races which used to be looked down on now almost get privileges in our society. I think if people thought it was ok to tease about acne, there would be a lot of backlash and a lot of suicides!!

Guest Mish Mosh

my wish came true - Britney Spears !!

not exactly acne, but pimpley all the same . yay!

my wish came true - Britney Spears !!

not exactly acne, but pimpley all the same . yay!

I'd give acne to the one who gave it to me... God. How about a taste of you own medicne big guy? You won't be so almighty and bad ass when you have puss oozin out ya face, ya beeyotch ass ho!

Also give it to every celebrity so bad that they can't hide it mith make up! So then all of us acne sufferers could poke fun at them like they do to us.