Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tillmanr

I work out alot when should I do the regimen?

This is my schedule: wake up take shower wash/BP/haven't been using moisturizer 'cause of redness (I can handle the dryness). I then cut cedar during which I sweat alot and get some dirt in my face. I go to lunch and usually do the regimen once again. Then I go workout at the gym and come home and do the regimen at night. Is this to much? will someone please give me some advice.

Hey there...I do the Regimen 3 times a day: morning, late afternoon after school/work, and before I go to sleep. However, I have been on the Regimen for about 5 months, and my skin has adapted to the BP...no redness or excessive dryness. I would not have done the Regimen 3 times a day when I first started off; it would have been much too irritating.

If your skin does not get too irritated by doing the Regimen 3 or even 4 times a day, then I don't think there is any problem with it. It just gets expensive since you go through so much BP...however, now that I am clear, I find that I can get away with a lighter application, and still not suffer from significant breakouts.

hey, i workout a lot too and i'm on the regimen.

whenever i need to wash the sweat off my face i always put a good amount of BP on.... but not as much as i do in the morning and at night. just enough to work until the next time i wash my face. hopefully that makes sense

Well i only try to workout later on in the evening, then i have a shower, do the regime and then go to bed later. I don't think you need to do the regime just because you've been sweating unless you wash your face.

Try to do it every twelve hours and not leave it any longer, you can do it earlier of course but try not to leave it longer then 12 hous. :evil: