Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"I woke up one day and my face was covered in zits"

lmao, I dont know if you saw that commercial, where some bitch is talking about picture day and she's saying how clearisil cleared her face in 3 days...

Yah ur fucking face was covered in zits? OMFG I SEE ONLY 3 FUCKING PIMPLES! Bitch.

Clearisil is for people with no more than 3 zits. Motherfuckers.

Only Proactiv and Murad has actually shown acne with no special lighting in their commericals. It's real. These give some people hope.

But Clearsil CMs are BS.

I commented about this commercial to my sister the other day. Her face totally was not covered in zits. But if they used someone like me with my face that product would be taken off the market, lol.

Guest pop tarts

They say they guarantee clearER skin in 3 days. Well, anything can make you clearER in 3 days. :rolleyes:

that clearasil ultra shit is just fucking 10 percent benzoyl peroxide. they fucking charge you five or 6 bucks for that shit when i could have gotten the walmart generic brand for a buck 25. they give you that fucing neon colored box then hike up the price 5 dollars. weird clearasil has over 100 products on the shelf that treat the smae fucking thing! oh and about that bitch, "now im worried about looking stupid on picture day " give me a fuucking break a lready. i hope that bitch seriously breaks out and doesnt have some stupid makeup artist pain little red spots on her face. i hate the world and i especially hate bitches like that whore. Good people got to suffer while jackasses get everything in this world. let me live in a cardboard box for the rest of my fucking life. i odnt ask for much God, all i ask is for clear skin. im not like those fucking bitches on mtv cribs who dwell in their material shit and say this is how im living " now get the fuck out of my house" and look at my fucking fancy clothes and beautiful cars , which most always have more than they could even keep up with and the shoes need i say anything? :doubt:

I want to punch my tv everytime I see a commercial like that. Oh poor girl with 3 fake zits!!!!! I used to buy clearasil and all that bullshit too.

I used clearasil once, it sure didn't work in 3 days, it took a couple of weeks for me to accually see SOME results, but you'd have to use it the rest of your life to keep you skin clear because once I stopped using it, my face started breaking out again. I don't reccomend it.

Dan's regimen needs TV advertising. When I think of how many poor people with moderate/severe acne are still wasting their time on oxy/clearasil/neutrogena shit, it makes me so sad...Doctors don't even seem to know about it. They prescribe the BP no problem, but with no proper advice on how to use it right. The regimen needs to be publicised more- it's such a simple treatement.

I know Dan already works his ass off going round schools and things, but it's not enough! We can do better :) The profile needs raising man :cool:

Dan's regimen needs TV advertising. When I think of how many poor people with moderate/severe acne are still wasting their time on oxy/clearasil/neutrogena shit, it makes me so sad...Doctors don't even seem to know about it. They prescribe the BP no problem, but with no proper advice on how to use it right. The regimen needs to be publicised more- it's such a simple treatement.

I know Dan already works his ass off going round schools and things, but it's not enough! We can do better :) The profile needs raising man :cool:

totaly

I searched high and low for any possible cure. I came across this site a long time ago but dismissed it as any old BP I'd tried so many times before. This information does need to come out. Nobody cares about this disease. There needs to be a walk for acne or something which could raise money for acne research or get the name of acne.org out there!!!

I searched high and low for any possible cure. I came across this site a long time ago but dismissed it as any old BP I'd tried so many times before. This information does need to come out. Nobody cares about this disease. There needs to be a walk for acne or something which could raise money for acne research or get the name of acne.org out there!!!

lol.. would we all get to wear masks? p;

haha well if the regimen works then we wouldn't need to. I'd just put on a pound of makeup and go!

Well we definitely need to think of something. When I have more time after college in a few months, I'll be ready for a full on publicity drive :cool: It's all very well talking about it, but we need to actually be practical and do something guys!!