Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

1st post ere by the way...girls keep wantin 2 meet me on msn (got acne, obviously not the worst type) taken pix off my web cam 4 ppl (cant tell iv got acne) y wud i wana show them that? but i told them i had spots n stuff n they sed they still wana meet n when i say no, cos i hav no confidence at all. we fall out!!!

its just daft...

my fault i guess, i do lead them on...but neva mentioned nefin about meetin up (dont hav a go at me) lol

anyone had problems like this!??!

also y the hell do i keep gettin spots on the side of my nose?! both sides, cos when i look at acne pictures, no1 seems 2 hav them (not sayin ppl dont) just wonderin y i get them there.

il put some pix up soon (19 male by the way)

comments please :rolleyes:

BY THE WAY, im on oxytetracycline tablets n freederm :S (duno if im suppose 2 be usin both at the same time) just fort id try freederm (been on it a month, ups n downs, downer at the mo) any ideas? quite a newbie 2 all this.

but i need help lol i hardly go out, only see 1 of my mates, no job (pathetic really, i no) just advice i need guys n gals!

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Try it once, if they don't like you when they see you then there's no loss. If they like you still it may give you confidence.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

true :S im such a wuss!!! u eva met anyone off the net b4?

No i can't say i have, but i don't try to so that may be why.

You already told her you had spots, and she still wants to meet you. I say go for it.

Unless she's not really a girl and a 50 year old male. :shock:

dude, online dating is for losers. your talking to some old fart naked on his computer chair.

Ummm...I met my current b/f (who I've been dating for like 11 months) through an online dating service, and I don't think either one of us are "losers". It's actually a great way (IMHO) to meet people who you'd otherwise never meet. Just follow the basic *rules* ... meet in a public place, etc in case the person you do meet is a psycho..ha-ha. Seriously, it's a lot of fun, so go for it! And what do you have to lose. Worst case ... you don't like the person or they don't like you, and you both move on. No harm done.

Yeah I met my girlfriend from the net. Actually I knew her online for 3 years before meeting her but she only lives about 10 minutes walk away from me. I always tried putting off meeting here even though I loved her so.

Anyway we met in the end and it all worked out good. I regret not meeting her sooner as I feel I've been cheated out 3 years of knowing her in person due to acne. In a way it also worked out good though, the good thing about internet relay chat is you can really find out what a persons personality is like.

Anyway all I can say is if she doesnt like you for who you are then she's not really worth it anyway is she? :)

You can always put on some concealer aswell for the day if you really needed that confidence boost.

As for the side of your nose, just make sure you rub your cleanser there thoroughly from now on.

Guest tenshigirl25

iv met a few ppl off the net..sometimes even my friend and i will meet up with them so its the 4 of us..its just somthing to do. its not exactly online dating but more chatting with someone and 1 day u just mention u wanna go out for a drink and i guess it goes from there. theres different ways of going about it..but there is good and bad...i dont see a problem with it.

Guest Poker-Butt
This thread got me thinking - is it just me or do others think that people who say they are going out with someone they've never met is odd??? I don't get that at all. I don't get how you can be going out with someone you've never met!! :wacko:

I've only met 2 people that I chatted with online with (and I ended up going out with them). But never in a million years did I read too much into those relationships until I'd actually met them in the flesh.

Yeah I liked them, I liked them a lot or I wouldn't have progressed from talking via email to msn/letters to the phone to meeting them. But I never assumed that in meeting those guys would mean that we'd be together.

I agree you can get to know someone online, phone etc. but I think you need to see and spend some time with someone to know what they're really like.

i agree ! thats the weirdest thing...i couldnt go out w/ someone ove rthe net whom ive never met...its ridiculous...ive met my fair share of people off the net and dated them...some people i met were weirdoes but theres weirdoes everywhere....my current b/f i met off a telephone chat line thing, and we've been dating for about 3 years ...so theres nothing wrong with that

Love is nothing but an addiction to chemical messages sent from the brain. When you're in love with somebody its because when you're around them or talking to them they stimulate the good chemicals, you get so many that eventually you become addicted to them. That's what love it.

You don't need to meet somebody to have good chemicals stimuate, it can happen just by talking to said person.

Guest Poker-Butt

wouldnt u want to hold them to kiss em and touch them and make their body feel good by ur touch? have wild sex w/ em? u cant do that through post cards or via phone...those relationships are absurd!

Guest Poker-Butt

who me? the truth is the truth ... why live in a fantasy? ...this world is real u gotta live reality... fantasy may be nice but its not realistic... no sane person will agree with u on that

Guest Poker-Butt

oh yea....well its is true...love is all about chemicals n what not... but i believe its more than that ... he's just probably frigid and cold ;)

Guest Poker-Butt

its a fun thing...kinda exciting but of course u gotta be careful and talk to em for a whhile...meet in a public place...go w/ friends ... not a bad thing

Well me and my gf believe in abstience, it builds a lot more tension and makes it much better in the final;)

But if all you want is sex then that's just you, personally a kind of empty mentality, but to each his own.

Guest Poker-Butt

oh pa-lease! she's probably banging some other dude and u think u guys are practicing "abstinence"

oh pa-lease! she's probably banging some other dude and u think u guys are practicing "abstinence"

Again judging by your mentality figures you wouldn't understand :rolleyes:

Guest Poker-Butt

and i dont wanna understand thanx but no thanx lol

thats not even the point...the point is that its ridiculous IMO to feel LOVE when u have never met the person in real-life...u dont neccesarily have to have sex but u can enjoy each others company, and go to places, go see amovie go to a party together... build something...how can u build something via phone or via internet... i just feel like u need that warmth, the hugs , and the kisses ...bah whatever!

thats not even the point...the point is that its ridiculous IMO to feel LOVE when u have never met the person in real-life...u dont neccesarily have to have sex but u can enjoy each others company, and go to places, go see amovie go to a party together... build something...how can u build something via phone or via internet... i just feel like u need that warmth, the hugs , and the kisses ...bah whatever!

Maybe you need hugs and kisses for your own insecurites. Name your cliché mother held you too much? daddy daddy didn't enough? lol Anyway science proves you wrong, like I said it's all chemical related.

As for marriage, it's just a state of mind. You shouldn't get married unless you're 100% sure you will be with said person for the rest of your life. Yeah everybody has hard times in relationships but if you're married then you should see it through to the end no matter what. It really just depends if you're truly at that state of mind where you will work out whatever problems come to you. Rather than hit for divorce after an argument.

Come on kids, you should all know this stuff. Maybe this is why only one in three childrens parents are still together. Whatever happened till 'death do us part'?

Can you be in love with someone you've never met? I have never met Joaquim Phoenix and I am in love with him. If I were to meet him, would this still be true? I don't know.