Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
~Q~

Almost finished Accutane and then I get a big zit. wtf

I am about 5 days off of finishing my 5 month 80mg course of accutane and then all of a sudden, a big pimple comes out between my chin and mouth.

I thought I was clear for good, but now I am thinking about doing another month to SEAL THE DEAL. I don't want it to come back for good.

What do you guys think.

its normal. everyone gets a few pimples here and there..even on the tane

yeah but it was almost over. I am paranoid that my acne might come back after a few months after I finish accutane.

I don't want to do another course because it hurts my muscle gain when I work out and it makes me weaker, ect.

I want to finish it all in one.

its normal. everyone gets a few pimples here and there..even on the tane

yeah but it was almost over. I am paranoid that my acne might come back after a few months after I finish accutane.

I don't want to do another course because it hurts my muscle gain when I work out and it makes me weaker, ect.

I want to finish it all in one.

I can't offer any advice, but I'd be paranoid too. I'd talk to your derm to see if you should do another month. You're right, you put this much time and effort into this Tane treatment, you want a good outcome, so if it means going longer to *seal the deal* I say go for it!

I'm serious. Lately everyone I know is breaking out. My co workers, and I've seen 4 threads already about people breaking out when they're almost off tane. And I'm one of them who made a thread. I believe it's the weather or something.

I'm serious. Lately everyone I know is breaking out. My co workers, and I've seen 4 threads already about people breaking out when they're almost off tane. And I'm one of them who made a thread. I believe it's the weather or something.

Its not even cold in Texas, it is between 55-75 F here.

it could be the "last breakout"

Here in AZ it's about the same. By "weather" I didn't really mean "cold" but "cool" compared to summer.