Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hateacne

Differin did the trick!

For all people with Mild-Moderate Acne..I recommend DIFFERIN CREAM! I have been using it for just 3 weeks..and my acne is cleared up! I just have a few scars here and there! :clap: Its awesome! Its been about a week since it was cleared up..!

For all people with Mild-Moderate Acne..I recommend DIFFERIN CREAM! I have been using it for just 3 weeks..and my acne is cleared up! I just have a few scars here and there! :clap: Its awesome! Its been about a week since it was cleared up..!

Hi ... can you tell me what differin is. Is it similar to Retin-A? I've been on retin-A micro forever (in between Accutane). I really love Retin-A and was planning on going back on it, but it is a little harsh. I have a permanent red-ness to my face while on that. I break out badly when I don't use it though (a lot of under the skin type little bumps). I have read on this board that differin wasn't as harsh. What's your opinion? Have you also used Retin-A???

Hi ... can you tell me what differin is. Is it similar to Retin-A? I've been on retin-A micro forever (in between Accutane). I really love Retin-A and was planning on going back on it, but it is a little harsh. I have a permanent red-ness to my face while on that. I break out badly when I don't use it though (a lot of under the skin type little bumps). I have read on this board that differin wasn't as harsh. What's your opinion? Have you also used Retin-A???

Retin a is more harsh compared to differin. Differin is a retinoid as well. Retin a is stronger than differin though, but if you are looking for something that will do the same thing as retin a and is less harsh then differin may be the answer.

finally! someone else who has had success with differin! ive been recommending it to people but it doesn't seem to work for anyone else! lol- im using the gel though along with clindamycin and ortho tri-cyclen lo

Differin in conjunction with oral antibiotics did little for me. When I started using benzamycin once a day and differin once a day, things got a lot better. I've dropped the benzamycin now and repaced with with just plain BP4%, hopefull I should get on ok with that.

Differin in conjunction with oral antibiotics did little for me. When I started using benzamycin once a day and differin once a day, things got a lot better. I've dropped the benzamycin now and repaced with with just plain BP4%, hopefull I should get on ok with that.

differin pretty much cleared up my acne but did nothing for a cyst every other week or so.

I have a appointment with the derm in December in hopes of getting Differen. I would say I have mild acne with a cyst or two a month. I am hoping that he will prescribe me it and it works.

Differin is less harsh than retin-a, but it is only equivalent to the 0.025% dose. So, if you are like me and require a stronger dose of retin-a to see results, differin probably won't help.