Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
heymikey

DERMAdoctor Faux Fillment Instant Topical Line Filler

It claims to be a temporary filler (lasts 24-36 hours). Anybody tried it?

From DermaDoctor:

Not interested in filler injections? Consider use of DERMAdoctor Faux Fillment Instant Topical Line Filler to temporarily plump the skin with a surge of hyaluronic acid. Supercharged Hyaluronic Acid is propelled into the skin at a high velocity. Once it has penetrated, significant volume is restored. Within twenty minutes, the added volume lifts and smoothes wrinkles, lines, depressed scars and skin creases. Rapid filling and smoothing of and subtle acne scars occurs (it can also be used for deep wrinkle lines - smile and frown lines, vertical lip lines; neck and décolleté creases). Results typically last for twenty-four to thirty-six hours.

It's pretty expensive... costs $110. Oh well...

It claims to be a temporary filler (lasts 24-36 hours). Anybody tried it?

From DermaDoctor:

Not interested in filler injections? Consider use of DERMAdoctor Faux Fillment Instant Topical Line Filler to temporarily plump the skin with a surge of hyaluronic acid. Supercharged Hyaluronic Acid is propelled into the skin at a high velocity. Once it has penetrated, significant volume is restored. Within twenty minutes, the added volume lifts and smoothes wrinkles, lines, depressed scars and skin creases. Rapid filling and smoothing of and subtle acne scars occurs (it can also be used for deep wrinkle lines - smile and frown lines, vertical lip lines; neck and décolleté creases). Results typically last for twenty-four to thirty-six hours.

It's pretty expensive... costs $110. Oh well...

I saw the before and after picture, and I wasn't all too impressed. I could imagine that something cheaper like glycolic cream or even supercop would give similar "plumping" results. Though I've never tried this product myself, so I don't know from personal experience.