Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey guyz

i was jus wondering if u guyz have a good n bad mirror?

i got a good mirror in my parents room which i use all the time for applying mosturizer , in the morning etc, the lighting is not that bright and my skin always looks flawless on it.

theresa mirror in the bathroom but daylight shines on it which makes my skin look pretty bad lol so i neva use it :D

wot bout u guyz?

welcome to the horror that is my job.

the bathroom mirror has a "pink" tint to it so i'm always convinced i have a rash :P the pharmacists think i've lost my mind when i go on my lunch hour to ask for something for it.

its driving me nuts today as i have about 2 or 3 tiny (very tiny) pimples on my nose that look worse than they are in the bathroom mirror. i don't wear makeup so BLAH is how i feel today :P

welcome to the horror that is my job.

the bathroom mirror has a "pink" tint to it so i'm always convinced i have a rash :P the pharmacists think i've lost my mind when i go on my lunch hour to ask for something for it.

hehe, take it they laff it off bad lol wen in reality u have nuffin wrong wit ur face hehe

Yep any mirror that uses natural or fluorescent lightening should be avoided like the plaque. I have a great mirror in my bedroom that uses indirect lighting "soft" which I use when combing my hair. Acne still shows up on it, but it's not like "dear god, what the hell is that?!?!".

Acne still shows up on it, but it's not like "dear god, what the hell is that?!?!".

hah hah! so right! the mirror at work is pink tinted, the mirror at home is flurescent lighting (makes everything purply!)

so ya. can't win! but at least i know if i don't look too bad in those mirrors, it must be a REALLY great day ;)

Acne still shows up on it, but it's not like "dear god, what the hell is that?!?!".

so ya. can't win! but at least i know if i don't look too bad in those mirrors, it must be a REALLY great day ;)

That is true, when you clear up bit and can feel decent about your reflection in those mirrors, it helps your self-confidence quite a bit. All other times I have to blur my eyes, or stretch out my face like I'm yawning.

hehe, take it they laff it off bad lol wen in reality u have nuffin wrong wit ur face hehe

yep! then i really do turn pink..in embaressment lol

hehe!!

IPB Image

When I look in the mirror....

lawlz, im sure dat is not true mishy moshy :P u seem to b an attractive/cute gurl :D