Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tancyfan

never ever use alcohol on your face!!

trust me people!! never ever use any sort of alcohol on your face... f'king korean shitty products.. it killed my face, dried my face, serious peeling, new pimples started to form PLUS!! DEEP SCARRING!! THERE'S SOOOOO MANY RED DEEP SCARS!! ice picks, deep stain scars......

trust me people!! never ever use any sort of alcohol on your face... f'king korean shitty products.. it killed my face, dried my face, serious peeling, new pimples started to form PLUS!! DEEP SCARRING!! THERE'S SOOOOO MANY RED DEEP SCARS!! ice picks, deep stain scars......

Just because your skin reacted badly doesn't mean everyone elses will. I've used alcohol to prep the skin before peels and CROSS applications without any problems

I've had bad experience with Japanese products, esp Shiseido. Tho japanese must have mighty good skin to withstand that stuff. But Tancyfan, your post might be more useful if you told us what products caused the problem

Just because your skin reacted badly doesn't mean everyone elses will. I've used alcohol to prep the skin before peels and CROSS applications without any problems

I totally agree, destillated alcohol works great! Yes you shouldn't put whisky on ur face lol :)

That's a different kind of alcohol.

what is wrong w/ shiseido? I just ordered Shiseido's whitening cleanser and cream. I heard Shiseido is recommended for older people (35 and up). I have not tried lallissa, but I am going to check on it now.

tancyfan: How often did you apply the lallissa

what is wrong w/ shiseido?

well, first off, I'm asian not albino and since the Shiseido product I tried (a high spf sunblock) have a very opague whiteness to it, I look like I'm wearing a kabuki mask, or worse yet a geisha girl, when I use it. I've tried high spf products from neutrogena and olay and noever got that level of opague whiteness in the lotion. Also, their sunblock is EXTREMELY greasy and I assume poreclogigng. I can literally feel the thing sticking on my face. It might be appropriate to double as clown makeup with spf but as an everyday product it's useless waste of money.