Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
whyme?

smoothbeam

There recently has been alot of positive smoothbeam talk on the board, and I began looking for someone who offers it around me. Trouble is the closest i could get is a 6 hour drive across the state. My question is, is it really worth it? I realize a couple 6 hour drives are a small price to pay for a normal face. So would anyone recommend i go ahead and get the smoothbeam?

If you have redness or acne, it might be worth the drive. If you have scars which present a loss of collagen, then I don't think it would be worth the trip.

With regards to alot of positive talk here about smoothbeam..it seems that hello50 is doing all the talking...In Franky's case, I would like to see what happens when he stops using the vinegar all together....constant use of vinegar will hide the scars with an almost invisible skin scab that makes the skin very taught. It's a remedy, not to be used as an everday regimen..

Guest niko

I have my second treatment scheduled next monday, and I have to drive 5 hours to get there. I have mild acne, and shallow scars, it should help.

I talk positively about smoothbeam and I do not use vinegar. but my scars are shallow rolling scars. I am alos using it to stop acne.

use of vinegar will hide the scars with an almost invisible skin scab that makes the skin very taught. It's a remedy, not to be used as an everday regimen..

How do you know this? Is this just your own personal speculation or do you have some sort of medical source for this? did a doctor tell you htis? just very curious.....

If it means anything to you all I use ST Ives scrub once a week and my skin still looks 80% better, and that would definately remove that film of dead skin or whatever max is talking about. And also I am a little insulted as I have been dealing with this so long I'd know the difference between tight skin and real improvements... I am real improvements... also another thing is this...

You know how when your scars are looking bad and you break out a lil on top of that you feel like you look awful! and u never wanna leave your house cause the scars look that much more pronounced?... well I broked out last week and a lil this week and I still look good - I look like a guy with good skin and some acne here and there. Honestly Smoothbeam is worth a try before subcision or any other invasive procedures... or topicals like glycolic peels and whatnot as all lthey seem to do is make u look worse right away.

I hope u all know that I know what I am talking about when I talk about scars... Take care all!

If it means anything to you all I use ST Ives scrub once a week and my skin still looks 80% better, and that would definately remove that film of dead skin or whatever max is talking about. And also I am a little insulted as I have been dealing with this so long I'd know the difference between tight skin and real improvements... I am real improvements... also another thing is this...

You know how when your scars are looking bad and you break out a lil on top of that you feel like you look awful! and u never wanna leave your house cause the scars look that much more pronounced?... well I broked out last week and a lil this week and I still look good - I look like a guy with good skin and some acne here and there. Honestly Smoothbeam is worth a try before subcision or any other invasive procedures... or topicals like glycolic peels and whatnot as all lthey seem to do is make u look worse right away.

I hope u all know that I know what I am talking about when I talk about scars... Take care all!

Dude, I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. A zit here and there doesn't and shouldn't bother most people but when it is on a face that has various scars and redmarks - everything gets maginified. It can be VERY frustrating - which is why I am determined to heal this scars as much as possible.