Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi all, it has been so long since I visited this site. I thought I would pay another visit to share my story in the hopes that it may help someone else. I will keep it simple.

I suffered from acne for so long at least 10 years, on and off (I went on the pill).

I did not want to be on the pill forever and I wanted to solve my skin problems naturally, I knew there had to be something wrong.

After so many different methods, different advice etc etc I found someone who advised me that my body was too acidic (which I knew), my colon was clogged and that my stomach was not producing enough hydroclauric acid to break down my food so I was losing many nutrients in my diet.

I started drinking apple cider vinegar prior to and after meals. One teaspoon in warm water. I was happy to do this as it has many health benefits. Drinking this would increase my Hydroclauric acid secretions and also help balance out the ph of my body.

I also started exfoliating every two days with oatmeal & baking soda. About 2-3 times a week I do an egg white lemon mask and 2-3 times I do a kaolin clay mask.

I also make my own moisturiser. I mix jojoba oil with aloe vera, rosehip oil and vitamin E.

I have been clear for... it must be over 6 months. Not only that my skin has healed remarkably. My skin was that bad I was certain I would have the scars forever.

I truly believe the ACV is the key, making my own moisturiser makes me feel good knowing I am putting plant based ingredients into my skin and not chemicals.

Thanks to everyone on this site who contributed to my cure.

I really hope this information will be of use to someone out there.

You mean you used to be on Dianette? I used to try drinking vinegar but it was so disgusting, people must have quite some willpower to do such a method. I couldn't bear to drink it every day for a month. Are you sure it helps your stomach produce acid? I don't know how true this acid / alkali theory is, i've been told that acne is more down to hormones than acidity. Maybe i just wasn't drinking vinegar at the right times tho...

You mean you used to be on Dianette? I used to try drinking vinegar but it was so disgusting, people must have quite some willpower to do such a method. I couldn't bear to drink it every day for a month. Are you sure it helps your stomach produce acid? I don't know how true this acid / alkali theory is, i've been told that acne is more down to hormones than acidity. Maybe i just wasn't drinking vinegar at the right times tho...

I just want to bump this up. I endorse evry word.

Get clear for Christmas, people!!