Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
peaches

XIAN - the next "IT" cure????????????????

Okay, just did a lot of research on XIAN products. Seems to be effective, or at least the "hype" is pretty convincing.

I'm going to try it out. I have a running list now of B5, Vitamin A, Diane-35 birth control pill (for you females out there) and NOW Xian...oh this gets so overwhelming sometimes... ](*,) I'm going to go broke trying to find the right regimine!

Can someone HELP me determine what Xian product to go with as far as effectiveness and best price????????????????????? Some Xian products are accompanied with topicals. I just want the pill - don't want to deal with topicals.

Thanks anyone!!!! ]

Guest fatman_uk

I'd wait a while if i were you... all there is at the moment is one person sayin it worked for them... i think toothpaste an vinegar both have higher success results than that. :roll:

-Gaz

i just looked thru their website...and it sounds like a buncha bullshit... 93% success rate in 8 weeks..please

I've heard about it before the hype. I'm gonna make a diary when I get mine. I think it sounds good, and I've looked up the ingredients.

Piso -

If someone wants to try something...let them. You don't know it's a scam. It's pretty likely to you but it doesn't mean its right...

Guest fatman_uk

Yeah Piso, if people wanna throw their money around blindly... we should let them, dude. =P~

-Gaz

Fact is, we don't know if it really is effective or not. True, they may be advertising, but if they're advertising an effective product then they may have helped us all. O:)

and if it wasnt for these people "throwing away their money" then people like you would never know if it actually works or not

imagine xian is the next big thing and all ur doing is puttin down the people who are willing to pay and try it because they are so sick of the way they look and hence informing you wether it works or not

so stop judging without good reason

Guest fatman_uk

I did actually start to flame you, but why bother... it's YOUR problem, tit.

-Gaz

Geez, some people here need to realise that there are dermatologists - professionals - that spend their entire careers researching and developing treatments for acne. Do some people honestly think that a couple of entrepeneurs (who are being rather dishonest in terms of advertising their product here) are going to find a "cure?"

Don't waste your money. Thanks, fm_uk.

im no advert and i will post my progress with xian to proove that. I want to help people on this board, if you dont want to take advantage of that then that is fine.

Have you tried xian? Then dont knock it.