Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Murat

XIANXIANXIANXIANXIANXIANXIANXIANXIANXIANXIANXIANXIANXIANXIAN

Statement from the producer of XIAN, FarEastMed

Recently a lot of discussions came up about XIAN.

Many statements are made none of them have been created or influenced by our company. This is the first and only one.

Gee, all of a sudden, we get a supposed response from the manufacturers of XIAN. I guess they just happened to be surfing the net and came across this site. OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE! This whole thread is advertising...plain and simple. For people dumb enough to waste their money on this crap, I say you get what you deserve.

shut your hole dude, its pretty obvious the people that were saying good things about Xian on this board are not workers for the company, they didnt just come out of no where. Some people just cant admit when they are proven wrong.

[email protected]!

Your own body produces Creatine and if you aren't vegeterian you get creatine from meat too!!!!!So u take steroids?haha!!!!

Hey peoplei told ya im not adverting,i showed you pics i will show more what do you want more????

what the hell is the big controversy for crissakes...i never said i knew anything about creatine, except that it does appear it causes acne for some people. a lot of those bodybuilding supps do...dhea comes to mind...but whatever...

as far as me taking it, i'm a chick and i already stated i don't take it. but, i have a b/f that takes the shit and it's caused him body acne...either that, or it's a coincidence.

damn, everyone reacts differently to things, so why is it so damn hard for some of you to believe it is capable of causing acne in some people?

if you don't believe what the hell do i care? and if someone does believe it, what the hell do you care?

Guest fatman_uk

What doesn't cause acne?

Bananas give me problems, lol.

Seriously!

-Gaz

how did this topic of XIAN become a topic of Creatine?

Is Creatine an ingredient in XIAN?

Let's get over the Creatine if it isn't.

EXPLAIN!

shut your hole dude, its pretty obvious the people that were saying good things about Xian on this board are not workers for the company, they didnt just come out of no where. Some people just cant admit when they are proven wrong.

Why don't you shut your OWN hole, newbie? There is NOTHING to prove that XIAN works except for some claims that THEY post on THEIR website. Oh, and how have I been "proven" wrong? You make me laugh, "DUDE". I try to help people on this site from my own years of dealing with acne. I believe that prescription meds and some specific dietary modifications can help many more people than another BS product from "the far east". Unlike XIAN, prescription meds have gone through clinical scientific trials, and continue to do so. The data and results are there for anyone to read and study. I'm sick of people posting things that lead people away from actually helping themselves to control their acne. XIAN is a waste of time and money. Judging from your post, you fit in nicely with the rest of the sheep that think that anything posted on Internet must be the gospel.

Why don't you shut your OWN hole, newbie? There is NOTHING to prove that XIAN works except for some claims that THEY post on THEIR website. Oh, and how have I been "proven" wrong? You make me laugh, "DUDE". I try to help people on this site from my own years of dealing with acne. I believe that prescription meds and some specific dietary modifications can help many more people than another BS product from "the far east". Unlike XIAN, prescription meds have gone through clinical scientific trials, and continue to do so. The data and results are there for anyone to read and study. I'm sick of people posting things that lead people away from actually helping themselves to control their acne. XIAN is a waste of time and money. Judging from your post, you fit in nicely with the rest of the sheep that think that anything posted on Internet must be the gospel.

ok here are a few pointers and thoughts

1. Newbie?Who cares if ive only posted a few messages, it doesnt make your superior like your post suggests.Infact ive observed many acne message borads for 2 or 3 years now without posting.

2. I overreacted by telling you to shut your hole, i apologise.

3.I was getting a bit sick of people saying Xian is a scam and people who say positive things about it are advertising. After this guy had cleared things up people understood the situation but you decided to not leave it alone and continue with the accusations.

4.You have not tried Xian so dont knock it untill you try it.

5. You say 'I try to help people on this site from my own years of dealing with acne.' thats a very kind thing to do and im sure people appreciate your contribution but when someone else does the same (i.e say xian works for them) dont spit in their face by calling them advertisers.

6.It is a new product to my knowledge and yes i agree there is no rock hard evidence Xian works but there is no rock hard evidence b5 or other things works but im not saying they dont, it all depends on the individual. The only way to find out if something works is to try it for yourself.

7.By the sounds of things you think xian or easten medicine is inferior to western medicine and its development, well let me tell you this, eastern medicine has been around and develped over thousands of years compared to western medicine its not just a load of random herbal bullshit which you probably learned in an episode of south park or something.

Now i have got these thoughts out of my head it is obviously up to you if you want to keep these unjust and strongly negative views on xian in your head, and block out those of us who are trying to share the experience to help the community including yourself.

I will post images (in a few weeks) not just to proove im not working for the company but to find out if the product works for me which may result in benefiting other people.

a few points:

-homeopathy/wacked out chinese medicine works for some people, even though it may not be very studied

-creatine is not a steroid. it has no hormonal effects. other than people having an allergic reaction to it [i have never heard of this... although gastric upset is a common occurence when using it], there should be absolutely no reason for it to cause acne. the fact that a lot of bodybuilders and weightlifters get acne probably has to do with the hormonal response your body gives to resistance training...

-the tab form of creatine is useless

-creatine should not make your skin drier

Guest fatman_uk

If you've ever HAD the tablet an left it in ur mouth, u'll notice that it breaks apart into POWDER in about 30 seconds... or at least mine does. (Nutrisport)

So... does that mean POWDER'S useless too? :roll:

An thankfully this brand doesn't taste of frickin paracetamol anymore, ick! :-k

-Gaz

could the moderator or one of the mods give me the IP addresses of the people suspected of advertising and that guy who said he is the head of xian or whatever...

this way i can tell u whats goin on..if their advertising or not

its the only way we'll know

could the moderator or one of the mods give me the IP addresses of the people suspected of advertising and that guy who said he is the head of xian or whatever...

this way i can tell u whats goin on..if their advertising or not

its the only way we'll know

Or just ask the moderator if they match instead of giving the information out to some unknown person, no disrespect or nothing.

yes u could se if they match but it could be that they are using different computers with in a network, different computers with in the same area etc so the ip addresses wont match

if they are advertising then i dont think they would be using the same computer but they will be in the same AREA

if the admin knows how to check what area the ip addresses are comin from then by all means please do check it

if not then i can help

i mean if that guy who claims he is from the company then he wont be posting from a computer in the USA will he?

oh and no offence taken :)

yes u could se if they match but it could be that they are using different computers with in a network, different computers with in the same area etc so the ip addresses wont match

if they are advertising then i dont think they would be using the same computer but they will be in the same AREA

if the admin knows how to check what area the ip addresses are comin from then by all means please do check it

if not then i can help

i mean if that guy who claims he is from the company then he wont be posting from a computer in the USA will he?

oh and no offence taken :)

Yes there are programs that trace the country and location of the i.p address quite accurately, the company is based in Singapore. However just because they are at different locations doesnt mean they cant work for the company but i think its pretty obvious that the people that postered here were not advertising anyway.

Holy shit, some of you people are complete idiots!

And you, Murat, you still didn't post pics, asshole.

You call me an asshole?Thats is stupid!I just wanted help from this board and vice versa and people call me asshole now..............

If you've ever HAD the tablet an left it in ur mouth, u'll notice that it breaks apart into POWDER in about 30 seconds... or at least mine does. (Nutrisport)

-Gaz

the heat used to process the tablets damages the creatine... just get creapure from optimum or prolab... dissolves instantly and doesn't taste at all

Guest fatman_uk

If you've ever HAD the tablet an left it in ur mouth' date=' u'll notice that it breaks apart into POWDER in about 30 seconds... or at least mine does. (Nutrisport)

-Gaz[/quote']

Dam you, i heard this somewhere else an hoped it wasn't true... you bastard. #-o

Thanks BTW, but i don't think Creapure is in the UK, jus the stuff that tastes like weedkiller, lol.

-Gaz

P.S - Due to recent results it's defo not 'useless'... for me anyhow, but if it's damaged like you say, then i guess i should try an stomach the powder anyways. :D

what the helll is xian?? how much does it cost ??? cuz if you're sayin you saw results in one day we should all buy it then

The results are BS, just like the product. Save your money...

I bought this stuff a few days ago because it says it stops acne by reducing sebum production. My skin is mostly clear now (thanks mostly to diet), but it's still quite oily, and I figured it would clear up the last occasional few pimples that I get.

Results: 3 days and my skin is no longer oily.

I can't say if it's had a damned bit of an effect on my acne, as I don't see any difference (though the only acne I had prior to taking it was a small zit on my cheek and a few blackheads), but it sure as hell has made my skin a LOT less oily. It used to be that I'd find myself wiping oil off of my forehead several times a day, but for the last couple of days I notice that my skin only starts to get oily after many hours of it being hot (as it should...), and it's no more oily than anybody else.

I'm taking 16 pills a day of the stuff (the pills are only the size of bbs - there are 700 of them in a bottle that is roughly the size of a flintstone's vitamins bottle), and I'm pretty sure I'll be sticking with it for a while now.