Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Murat

XIANXIANXIANXIANXIANXIANXIANXIANXIANXIANXIANXIANXIANXIANXIAN

Guest fatman_uk

That's cause... THEY'RE JUICING ON ROIDS YOU DORK!!! ](*,)

-Gaz

I don't know about xian personaly, but i do know 1 thing...Chinese medicine cured my mother from acne and chronic fatigue. The Chinese find the root of your problems and heal that source, instead of repairing the damages...think of chinese medics as gardeners and american medica as mechanics. I think herbs plus the rgimen would be very effective...

ps Liver fire , refers to problems of the liver wich cant filter out all bacterias...and I,m sure you know what bacteria causes

no, what DOES bacteria do? PROVE IT .. just kidding =P~

Seriously, creatine definatly does not make your acne. Realistically it makes your muscles better at retaining water, if anything that could help it, doubt it though. I've been on creatine for a few weeks now, it's definatly increased my muscle mass. Now if I could get over this damned fatigue from the B5. :evil:

alex

As many of you know, my landlord is chinese, and take all kinds of pills which he gets imported from china. And his moderate acne has yet to be cleared. And to top it off, I have yet to see pics to prove this theory.

Nothing in the world other than a dermal regenerator from Star Trek can clear acne, or even red marks in two days. I will believe it when I see it. I have taken some of what my landlord takes. All crap. And believe me, he is all chinese herbal taking believer. Jieon Dojn Jiang is his name id you don't believe he is Chinese born. He has taken all forms of imported goods for acne. He is a biochemist for Amgen. So he is up to date on all forms. If he heard about this, he would let me know.

In all fairness, I'll let him know so he can do the research about it's contents. And I remind you, he has access to the Cal state proton accelerator twice a month to break down the contents of a product if necessary.

As far as I can tell, I don't think your liver has much to do with acne. It filters out crap from your body, yes, but I don't think it plays any role in, say, producing antibodies for bacteria.

Still though, I'd like to keep an open mind about this xian stuff. Someone post some before/after pics or start a journal! If my acne comes back after accutane, I might give this thing a shot first. :-k

You obviously don´t know what you talking about.... anyways, I´m not the 1 getting the acne... check out bb´s forums and then talk! :evil:#

Once again...please provide any study that supports your statement that creatine causes acne. A bb forum has as much scientific validity as a phone book. No studies? That's what I thought. Now either put up or :D# !

lol... what he meant was that he takes 2 pills a day for a total of 20 pills per bottle... he´s French so please excuse him... lol, just playing bro!

MURAT.. Creatine causes acne, you should stop it and if you´re taking monohydrate this is probably the source of your stomach cramps.. Good luck and keep us all updated!

No i meant 20pilss twice daily!!!!The pills are small......

And how does it come you make me french?im turkish and i live in germany.

I said you getthe pics on monday, it was tuesday when i said that so how you think diana that i meant last monday?

I postet this thread on clearskin4me too, because i want to share my experiences like everyone of you and if they are positive why not share them too?

Creatine causes acne?Never heard of it, there is no relation between ATP and acne. My stomach came from Glutamine tho, i took too much!

How long is it going to take you to find some before after pics from another site that are suitable. COME ON, WE'RE WAITING ](*,)

I personally tried Xian myself for a couple of months or so b4..felt that my face was less oily and smoother and fewer comedones were forming. I have rather mild acne now, as compared to 1 & 1/2 year ago. Occasional pimples, but oily face and comedone-prone. I only stopped recently cuz my mom brought me to a homeopath and I wanted to see how effective was her medicine. My complexion improved a lot more than I was taking Xian! According to her, my skin problems (besides acne, I also have ezcema) are probably cuz my liver function is poor (unable to purge toxins out of my system well enough) and my large intestine is blocked up. I have poor skin constitution too and she gave me medicine to treat all these problems...the bowel cleanse was a bit troublesome though but I felt much better after clearing all those stuff clogged up in my intestine (kept running to the toilet for 3 consecutive days)!

njacobs.. I ain´t wasting my time just so a stubborn little boy can stop taking creatine...

you don´t want 2 believe me, ur problem ](*,)

Murat.. I read somewhere u were french... must have been somebody else, he was asking about xian too, though!

Guest fatman_uk
njacobs.. I ain´t wasting my time just so a stubborn little boy can stop taking creatine...

Me thinks you're full of poo! :evil:

Edit : Me KNOWS you's full of poo! =;

-Gaz

LOL...you're not wasting your time because you never had any scientific proof and never will. Nice try though. You're just a "johnnycomelately" to these boards. You thought no one would call you on your assinine statement regarding creatine...and "no" I don't take it.

Why would he tell you that creatine causes spots if he didn't actually believe it?

He wouldn't just tell it you for no reason. Anyway, why not try stopping it for a week or so, see if it has any effect. Its not as if your muscles are going to deflate because they cant retain as much water. :evil:

I'm not saying this specifically to anybody, it's just a suggestion to anyone who takes it and has acne.

Statement from the producer of XIAN, FarEastMed

Recently a lot of discussions came up about XIAN.

Many statements are made none of them have been created or influenced by our company. This is the first and only one.

Let me outline some facts about XIAN:

XIAN is no miracle drug.

XIAN will not show results within hours.

XIAN is no scam.

XIAN costs only 23.90 USD per bottle. 6.- USD for registered shipment.

XIAN is based on Traditional Chinese Medicine.

XIAN is an alternative to western drugs and shows no side effects.

XIAN is approved and controlled by the Health Authority in Singapore (HSA).

XIAN shows in most cases improvements after 2-3 weeks.

Chinese medicine has a different approach then Western Drugs.

It will not help everyone 100% all the time. Which Western Drug does?

Ideally you would have to adjust the herbs based on the individual condition of the patient. This is impossible.

Therefore we come up with a formula which is as effective as possible for as many patients as possible.

The Acne Formula is designed to address all known causes and symptoms of

acne. They include:

.. clear excess heat

.. expel excess dampness

.. anti-inflammatory and reduce swelling

.. promote skin cell metabolism

.. inhibit excess androgens and sebum

.. detoxify toxins in blood

.. strengthen the digestive system

.. improve blood and qi circulation

.. relieve stress

.. promote bowel movements

.. dissolve accumulated phlegm and lumps

.. regulate menstruation

Sincerely,

FarEastMed Management

Guest fatman_uk
Why would he tell you that creatine causes spots if he didn't actually believe it?

Because he felt like it probably... lots of people say watchin TV or playin computer games caused my acne when i was 15... u think i believed em? lol #-o

He wouldn't just tell it you for no reason. Anyway, why not try stopping it for a week or so, see if it has any effect. Its not as if your muscles are going to deflate because they cant retain as much water.

It's obviously a very good suggestion, if you think sumthin causes acne, you should obviously stop it an see if it improves ur acne. BUT, stoppin it for anythin over a few days DOES cause ur muscles to shrink.

I stopped it over a week an a hlaf ago an jus started stackin on it again 3 days ago. In the week i was off it, i lost 1.1 stone (bout 15/16lbs)... which was probably mostly water... i lost my apetite... seriously couldnt eat anymore than 1 meal an 1 snack a day. An i got ill an spewed yellow stuff, haha!

Dunno if the illness was linked to stoppin Creatine, but it may have come from my loss of apetite.

-Gaz

I stopped it over a week an a hlaf ago an jus started stackin on it again 3 days ago. In the week i was off it, i lost 1.1 stone (bout 15/16lbs)... which was probably mostly water... i lost my apetite... seriously couldnt eat anymore than 1 meal an 1 snack a day. An i got ill an spewed yellow stuff, haha!

Dunno if the illness was linked to stoppin Creatine, but it may have come from my loss of apetite.

-Gaz

So i had no effect huh? Wouln't it have been great if as soon as you stopped the creatine you got no more acne. It would be fantastic if it was as simple as stopping eating one food or taking one suppliment and that was it, normal skin from there on.

I didn't realise you would be affected by stopping it so soon :evil:

Still that creatine sounds like good stuff, if it can increase your muscle mass by over a stone with no side effects it can't be bad.

Guest fatman_uk

Yeah, it's good stuff, but i use the tabs coz i wanted a break from the powder... which, sadly, works better... oh well... only another 350 tabs till im finished. #-o

An no, it had no effect acne-wise, but then again, i'm clear... but one time when i started stacking on it about a year ago i had to stop, wait a month then start again coz i noticed my skin was drier an didnt know whether it was the Creatine or my soap/BP/whatever... but it's OK now. :evil:

Either way, jus drink a load of water. O:)

-Gaz

http://www.nutritionalsupplements.com/creatineQ27.html

anyone interested in the whole creatine causing acne controversy can check out this site. it does appear to cause acne for many people...I'm a chick and I don't take it, but I believe creatine is basically a steroid, and steroids are known to cause acne, that is a proven fact.

this isn't a scientific study or anything, but people here address this issue.

I believe creatine is basically a steroid

This statement is TOTALLY INCORRECT!!! It's funny that no matter how misinformed people are, they still feel the need to post their fallacies. Check your facts before you post misleading BS.

Statement from the producer of XIAN, FarEastMed

Recently a lot of discussions came up about XIAN.

Many statements are made none of them have been created or influenced by our company. This is the first and only one.

Gee, all of a sudden, we get a supposed response from the manufacturers of XIAN. I guess they just happened to be surfing the net and came across this site. OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE! This whole thread is advertising...plain and simple. For people dumb enough to waste their money on this crap, I say you get what you deserve.

Guest fatman_uk

Well i thought the same thing, but the fact they humbled the original claims into somethin that is nothing more than what any other medication will do plays testament to the fact that it isnt boastful this time.

An i do believe i said ''Next thing u'll be tellin me is Creatine is a steroid.'' just before. An looks what happened... seriously misinformed. Plus you should try it before you start claimin such crazy things, fi you REALLY care about it of course. :evil:

-Gaz