Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dr Miracle

***** Dan BT: BP 2.5% Much better than Neutrogena's *****

Alright, Clear Wear in Miami produces a BP 2.5% bottle... It's not as harsh as neutrogena's, it lasts longers, and it's much cheaper...

I've been on it for the past two months and it works perfectly...!

I tried neutrogena's two days ago and as soon as I put it on it dryed me... so bad, I could barely smear it on my face!

I still left it on and today I wet my face and looked like snowman again :)

I did my rotation method, removed the flakes and now I'm back to normal... The BP from Clear Wear acts the same and it's not so harsh... unfortunately, they don't sell it online, only at local walmarts.

If you guys want, I could buy them and ship them for you... However, I do recommend ordering like four.. cause I don't plan shipping that sh*t daily :-

Good luck, trust me... it's much better than Neutrogena!

A little more softer (moistured)

Any chance you can post the ingredients and whether it's in a gel/lotion/cream formulation? Also, what's the price of each bottle? I am definitely interested in this.

It´s pure 2.5% BP ... it´s not a gel nor a cream, so I´m guesing it´s a lotion... It´s not as harsh and it´s about $1 cheaper than neutrogena around $5 aprox.... it´s a little taller than neutrogena´s but it´s a full rounded bottle not a conic shaped tube...!