Notifications
Clear all

Wholesale BP Gel

MemberMember
(@abb)

Posted : 11/22/2005 8:44 am

Dan, I have a son who has had success using your regimen. I own a medi spa where we do high tech acne treatments using Intense Pulsed Light and Ultrasound. Both work well together but home care is crtical. I would like to know if I could purchase your gel by the case at wholesale as part of my clients home care. You can check out my web site at www.udayspa.com. Pictures are not up yet but explanations of treatments are there. Most impressive is the fading of redness around the acne lesions with my son's regimen.

I look forward to your response.

ABB

MemberMember
(@chia1)

Posted : 11/22/2005 9:52 am

hmm it's best u pm him, it'll be more effective tht way

MemberMember
(@redseven)

Posted : 11/22/2005 10:18 am

hmm it's best u pm him, it'll be more effective tht way

He wouldn't be able to advertise his site if he did that.

MemberMember
(@chia1)

Posted : 11/22/2005 10:36 am

o.O getting 2 benifits on 1 post *applause* lol.

Member Admin
(@dan)

Posted : 11/22/2005 12:11 pm

Sure, we can sell in bulk. The discount isn't all that much because our profit margin is already small, but check your PM and we can discuss.

Dan

MemberMember
(@nanary)

Posted : 08/27/2019 9:17 am

Hi Dan,

My name is Nary. I have been using acne.org for 6 years now. I am interested to buy in bulk to sell it to my country as I know there are many people in my country that suffer from acne. However, I want to introduce them good product like acne.org so that they dont waste money on unless products but there is not a good result.

I have recommended a few of my friends to use acne.org whole set. They all see a good result.

Looking forward to hear from you

Thank you