Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
raj

does clearasil work well with the regimen....?

hi.i live in india and the only bp cream with similar contents to neutrogena on the spot is clearasil with 5% bp.the following are the contents mentioned on the pack

bp 5%

bentonite

methyl paraben(preservative)

proplyparaben(preservative)

does it work well in the regimen.....

thanks for the advice.but u wont believe it....in india clearasil sells for 50 rupees which is just 1.3 us dollars getting it shipped will cost a whole lot .anyway is clearasil in any way different except for the fact that it is 5%

I started off with clearasil 10% and it cleared me up nice, then i started using neutragena 2.5% and it wasn't as good to me. I'm sticking to clearasil now.

good luck!

i'm from romania. they have clearasil which contains salicilique acid, but not bp. can you please tell me what is the name of the clearasil product which includes bp?

in my country that's the whole bunch of shit from l'oreal, garnier and others but not neutragena (only a refreshing cream for hands). damn!

in india it is called ultra clearasil......also u can try looking for other products with benzoyl peroxide....ask ur pharmasist he would know products with benzoyl peroxide.....benzac ac is one such product in gel form...

well, they don't have that kind of clearasil here. the only products they sell are: clearasil complete, clearasil active treatment cream and clearasil pore cleaning lotion. none of them contains bp.