Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
betelgeuse

Anybody lives in korea?

Hi Betelgeuse, well no I'm not in Korea, I'm in Canada, but I was originally from Korea, I don't know if that counts :evil:/

noticed that Koreans usually have a fantastic complexion - acne free.

wonder what't the secret behind it ?

mmm. a lot of people notice many asians to have it. but not all asians or koreans for this matter have perfect complexion. but skin is usually one of the, or probably top priority of beauty in korea. plus.. korean products i've used were a lot better. however more expensive. possibly korean diet? i dunno :eh: oh yes. im originally from korea. but now in america.

hi, i am from korea...but live in america now. I want to know the korean secret. Also, i want to get a hold of some asian music...any good place on the web to download/or listen to?

well, there best secret is going under the knife. As you can see why most korean womens are so alike, with the double eyelid, tall nose and pale skin. Nowadays, plastic surgery are so common in Korea so there's no suprised why they are beautiful. If you want to have skin like korean, then my best guess is go wax.