Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

okay.. i tried the regimen but applied bp once a day for 2 1/2 months coz my skin is so sensitive. cant stand the peeling, redness and all. i dont hav active pimples anymore, only red marks left. i know they are not permanent but waiting for half a year for them to fade? question: wats d best way to make them disappear? also.. can i just apply foundation/concealer to hide them and at the same time cure them? do these makeup really work? im afraid that i would just breakout once i tried them. pls tell me what method worked for you. thnx.

well usually my scars and marks are worse when i come out the shower, mainly because of the heat....so i would wait a while after comming out the shower b4 u put ur make up on. Also i find that applying green concealor underneath my foundation helps to reduce red marks...putting the foundation over the concealor reduces the greeny tinge it gives ur skin.....hope this works for u xx