Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jeffy

Need advice on a possibly life-changing decision...

Please take me seriously, I am really stressed out about this situation and feel I need advice from anywhere I can get it before I do something I could regret for the rest of my life.

I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been cheating on me. All of the usual signs are there. The phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up.

She has started going out with 'the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls she always says "Just some friends from work, you don't know them".

I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. It is as if she has gotten out of the car around the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi?

I once picked up her mobile phone just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyways, I have never approached the subject with my g/f. I think deep down I just don't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her.

I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a veiw of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of when she comes home.

It was whilst crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff and try to repair it myself?

I would really appreciate advice on this, especially from somebody who has been in this situation before.

Please take me seriously, I am really stressed out about this situation and feel I need advice from anywhere I can get it before I do something I could regret for the rest of my life.

I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been cheating on me. All of the usual signs are there. The phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up.

She has started going out with 'the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls she always says "Just some friends from work, you don't know them".

I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. It is as if she has gotten out of the car around the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi?

I once picked up her mobile phone just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyways, I have never approached the subject with my g/f. I think deep down I just don't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her.

I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a veiw of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of when she comes home.

It was whilst crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff and try to repair it myself?

I would really appreciate advice on this, especially from somebody who has been in this situation before.

:lol2:

Guest pop tarts

I can't believe I wasted my precious time reading that. Now I must choke myself.

Guest <*>

hahahaha, man thats funny, some people need to lighten up a little.

hahahaha, man thats funny, some people need to lighten up a little.

I second that pal. Made me laugh and I haven't yet all day, been too damn depressed.

Wow, that was so funny that . . . I forgot to laugh.

:|

If your girlfriend's really cheating on you, though, you ought to chop that bitch's head off.

Good luck.

Paul

that was funny as hell for real. I was about to tell u off for bieng a happyflowers and letting the bitch screw around on u too lol.