Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
S2000

Tony's accutane log

Hi, i'm Tony 20 years old, i just started accutane RIGHT NOW !! My skin at the moment is extremely oily, uneven, some actives pimples on both my cheeks , and some on forehead, also some on my neck too and they hurt like hell. I used to have pimples all over my face and now they died out but they leave disgusting brown marks all over the place, plus the active ones = look like sh!t. I am aware the fact that i will get dry skin and lips, what would u guys recommend ?? thanks in advance

Day 2

Man, day 2 and i already have 3 white heads between my eyes, some tiny whiteheads on my nose, 1 big whitehead on my uppler lip

Some red pimples on both my cheeks, my skin is still very oily, but oh well its only day 2, had headache today, i guess its dude to accutane cuz i didnt have any headache before last night when i took the first pills

my redmarks seem to look worse and my face was really red to cuz i got that whenever i get a headache .......blah blah , my face is digusting at the moment, plz 5 months go by quick ...

Hey,

I just started accutane today, so we started almost at the same time! I started a log too so i can track my progress. Neways, i just wanted to say hi and its nice havin someone startin same time as me.

Good luck on ur course, hopefully we'll both be clear in a few months (maybe even sooner)!!

Hey lafasta thanks, im gonna be on accutane for 5 months , how about yourself ?

My face today is a lot less oily, having some more whiteheads coming and the ones that came yesterday, thanks god they didnt get bigger, i also had some cysts , the big red painful ones with no heads.

There is one that is forming at the corner of my bottom lip (gosh !! ) My face is also A LOT less red compare to yesterday and the headache is getting lighter, dont have any side effects yet, but im ordering the Aquaphor from drugstore.com so when my lips get too dry, it will help somewhat.

Well, i've been drinking a lot of water lately, about 5- 6 glasses/ day (thats a lot more than what i used to) and i guess water does help on the dry skin part, so drink more WATER !!

Hi, i'm Tony 20 years old, i just started accutane RIGHT NOW !! My skin at the moment is extremely oily, uneven, some actives pimples on both my cheeks , and some on forehead, also some on my neck too and they hurt like hell. I used to have pimples all over my face and now they died out but they leave disgusting brown marks all over the place, plus the active ones = look like sh!t. I am aware the fact that i will get dry skin and lips, what would u guys recommend ?? thanks in advance

Good luck Tony! What is your starting dosage??

Good luck Tony! What is your starting dosage??

Thanks Wendy, im on 60mg/day. Good luck with your accutane journal too :dance:

Day 5

I noticed a lot less oily skin, woke up this morning and there was hardly any oil on my face.

The breakout stopped, meaning no more active acnes coming except for those that already broke out on my face 2 days ago due to the 1st initial breakout.

My skin started peeling BAD, around my mouth and both my cheeks its like really soft. I think thats good so i can get rid of marks on my face but then its also VERY unattractive.

Also, i noticed that my skin(face) become very sensitive, its more tighten. Still have light headaches, nothing that can't be dealt with.

It sucks because im starting to break out on my back and chest too, which i didnt experience, but oh well, i always say that as long as they don't pop up on my face, they can move to my back ....

Sorry guys, havent undated in a while, baciscally im still having an initial breakout and its bad. I just learned how to upload pics from my mobile phone and i think that having pics and see how my skin improve by days is gerat and readers are more interested too.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

These are before pics, i will take some more pics tomorrow morning, the light in my room right now does not do justice !!