Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


Recommended Posts

hey guys, u know how uhm..after my acne lumps clears away, and the redness goes away, i get this...kind of a hole thing? it's like a piece of my face is missing, there's a hole, i was wondering if there is any thing that i can do to uhms.. fill in the hole? or do u call that a scar? i'm confused

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yup, thats probably a scar. There is a lot of treatments out there to help. Also, scars usually get less deep in time, so dont worry.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yea I have that same problem. I hate it because its on a sensitive part of my face (front). I think they're called ice-pick scars. I want to do something about it but I dont want to risk making it worse.

any suggestions?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

YES these are Ice pick acne scars!, They have hard, irregular jagged borders and often the depth is irregular. They are annoying however, I had several on both sides of my face....yuck!! two years later now and my acne is gone but i have these scars and they are slowly dissapearing.......so give it time!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes