Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Illegal Life

Do I wait too long to wash my face?

Ive noticed on the weekends is when I notice new bumps and what have you on my face.. During the weekend I also wake up at like 11 and dont shower or do anything till about 2:30 due to football.. Would this have any relation too my acne by not getting up and going ahead to wash my face?

I'm not sure. I sleep later on the weekends as well but the first thing I do when I wake up is wash my face because I know if I don't do it right away I'll forget about it.

This may sound kind of stupid but it really helped me to remember to wash my face when I got up. I always have to go to the bathroom when I get up so I force myself to wash my face first before I'm able to use the bathroom. I haven't forgotten to wash my face in the morning since I've seriously started taking care of it a year ago.

I tend to doubt that washing your face (or NOT washing your face, for that matter) has much of an effect on your acne.

Bryan

Ive noticed on the weekends is when I notice new bumps and what have you on my face.. During the weekend I also wake up at like 11 and dont shower or do anything till about 2:30 due to football.. Would this have any relation too my acne by not getting up and going ahead to wash my face?

Yeah I have the same problem. I always get a little bump on the weekends. Never knew why... :think: