Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
legislatorgov

If you were stranded on an island...

none.. i would assume the tropical surroundings and the lack of mdoern societys various pollutants coupled with a nice clean diet and beautiful sun and sand would make my skin perfect.

Guest Fearless*Bunny

Since I'm starting to think my acne is hormonal it wouldn't matter about the environment or the food I ate. I'd just want my meds that I take for other reasons and since it's an island and I doubt there are a lot of people there or mirrors I wouldn't really care what my skin looked like.

Guest Poker-Butt

hge box of rolling papers, a whole box of lighters and an pound of crippy(hopefully theres seeds in there) :)

mmmm...desert island...no stress...no responsibilities....AND NO MIRRORS. i wudnt need any shitty products.

which 3 products would you take with you?

moisturizer, sunblock, more sunblock

The lack of work-related stress would do wonders on my acne by itself, so I'd leave the bp and glycolic acid at home.

Besides - I'd be too busy trying not to get sunburned, and the bp and glycolic acid really wouldn't help with that.

a magnifying glass, some high quality sensimilla, and some delicious (female) cannabis seeds from europe. (why bring it when you can grow it yourself outdoors on a tropical island)

Well since I can only take acne products, I would take, a cleanser, a good sunblock, and the strongest peeling acid I could find (not for my face, lol). Ya never know when you could use it.

Well since I can only take acne products, I would take, a cleanser, a good sunblock, and the strongest peeling acid I could find (not for my face, lol). Ya never know when you could use it.

I don't recall anybody saying that it's only acne products that's allowed. ;)