Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest himrules89

most common insult

Guest himrules89

what do you think the most common put down towards ppl who suffer from acne is?

"are you doing anything for your face?"

Insult in general not just verbal, just people staring...which you then ask, dickhead you know sign language?

IPB Image

"everyone has acne"

haha.

Some people figure they have to remind me that I have acne. Take the following statements...

"You have really bad acne"

"You know you have a big pimple right there don't you?"

"Woah, your face is like really bad"

Fuck you.

Guest pop tarts

A big DAMN stare. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhh!

"are you doing anything for your face?"

YES!! I HATE IT when people come up to me and tell me that. Ugh! :mad:

"You know you have a big pimple right there don't you?"

AHH I know.. I hate it when people say that.. It's like wow..I am just so oblivious to my own freaking face that I need other people to tell me what huge growths are sprouting out of my skin.. :rolleyes: But their stupidity still makes me laugh..I must admit..

I also hate it when you tell people about it and they say something like

"You should just try to not eat as much chocolate"

:doubt: Idiots..

Or when they say ohh it's not that bad.. but the way they say it and their face expression.. let you know they're really thinking.. "Holy Shit!.. What the hell happened to you?! Thank God I don't have your skin" :doubt:

"ummm...what's wrong with your face?"

"what's that on your face?"

...as if it's so hard to figure out!

Yes 2 weeks ago at work a secretary came up to me and said "OH WOW YOUR FACE LOOKS REALLY BAD, THIS IS THE WORST ACNE I HAVE SEEN YOU WITH" I went to the bathroom and cried!!!

:dance::cry:

"ummm...what's wrong with your face?"

"what's that on your face?"

...as if it's so hard to figure out!

Yes 2 weeks ago at work a secretary came up to me and said "OH WOW YOUR FACE LOOKS REALLY BAD, THIS IS THE WORST ACNE I HAVE SEEN YOU WITH" I went to the bathroom and cried!!!

:dance::cry:

I know the feeling. A couple of months ago, when I had severe cysts, my own aunt looked at me in disgust and said "wow, your acne is getting worse". that hurt.

Guest virgo

"you have something on your face. it looks like a tumor"

"what happened?''

"you should try ___it really worked for me"(coming from a person who you know has never had bad acne at all)

"are you doing anything for your face" (Nothing besides the usual bathing my pillow cases in crisco oil...you know, like everyone else does...assholes)

"oh whatever...everyone gets zits"

I'd have to say the worst was when i was with my friend when she was moving into her dorm (i was nice enough to help her) and she was checking out guys, shed see them from a distance and go 'ooo he looks hot' then shed get up close and go 'eww hes zitty' (when the guys skin wasnt really that bad at all especailly in comparison to mine) It's like GEE THANKS because if she goes EWW to those guys with mild acne she must vomit to look at me. Man shes always been so inconciderate about that. She used to be overweight and I would never openly mock fat people in front of her (especailly ones that were THINNER then her)

"what happened?''

"you should try ___it really worked for me"(coming from a person who you know has never had bad acne at all)

"are you doing anything for your face" (Nothing besides the usual bathing my pillow cases in crisco oil...you know, like everyone else does...assholes)

"oh whatever...everyone gets zits"

I'd have to say the worst was when i was with my friend when she was moving into her dorm (i was nice enough to help her) and she was checking out guys, shed see them from a distance and go 'ooo he looks hot' then shed get up close and go 'eww hes zitty' (when the guys skin wasnt really that bad at all especailly in comparison to mine) It's like GEE THANKS because if she goes EWW to those guys with mild acne she must vomit to look at me. Man shes always been so inconciderate about that. She used to be overweight and I would never openly mock fat people in front of her (especailly ones that were THINNER then her)

I mean SERIOUSLY!! Some people havent been through enough crap in there lives to appreciate what other people go though. I honestly think people with acne get a lot of crap for something they have no way of controlling. Its like making fun of a cancer patient who is losing their hair..YOU CANT AVOID IT! Damn I cant stand those materialistic bimbos!

we have to keep in mind that some of the comments made COULD be cuz that person wants to actually help. Some of them offcourse are just ignorant, but someone could be saying somethin like "have you tried X for the skin".

accutane cured me, if i goto a person and ask him if he has tried accutane, would that make it a common insult?

- mani

haha, I forgot but like 3 weeks ago after our Football game my friend asked me to help him unbuckle his pads (he has all these straps and belts on his pads) so i did, and when i was taking em off he's all, "hey for your pimples you should try Oxy Pads" I just kept taking off his pads and I was all "yah man".

Dude, you use OXI FUCKING PADS FOR MILD ACNE not a breakout, lmao. Dumbass.

I hate the stares, especially when u look at them and look back, they still look at you. ahhhhh! I wanna just fucking beat the shit out of em.

we have to keep in mind that some of the comments made COULD be cuz that person wants to actually help. Some of them offcourse are just ignorant, but someone could be saying somethin like "have you tried X for the skin".

accutane cured me, if i goto a person and ask him if he has tried accutane, would that make it a common insult?

- mani

No, not at all. It makes you a saintly person. So do it every chance you get.

More than half the people on this board probably need to take Accutane and they can't get it through their thick skulls.

12 million people have taken it. It's safe. It cures acne. If you're having emotional problems and your life is a wreck because of acne it's time for Accutane.

Accutane. Ask for it by name.