Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
STEVEN1

ance med's and tanninG?

im on nutrogena 3 step solution , cleanser contains alpha-hydroxy acid, salicylic acid , SPF15 Moistirizer , and 2.5% bp gel. in the website it says stay away from tanning for a week while the body is use to the cleanser , but after a week do you people think its ok for getting a tan? say when summer comes and im still on this solution can i go to the beach and throw some tanning oil on my face or even sit there , i hope something that treats my acne wont prevent me from getting a tan.

I've always still tanned while using acne meds. lol THen again, I don't get sun burnt easily, and don't go outside that often. I only tan in a tanning bed for 10 minutes a week, however, I only do 5 minutes on my face and cover it with a towel for the other 5. I feel more comfortable this way so my red marks are a little more covered. After my acne is gone, which it should be in the next few months with Accutane, I'm gonna stop tanning.