Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
poohman

Had second round of Artecoll

Just wanted to post that I had my second round of Artecoll injections at the end of June. The first time I had four syringes, this time three.

A week and a few days later it seems most of the initial improvement is gone, but this is what happens. More than just bovine collegan being absorbed - the intial improvement has much to do with swelling from the injection.

The areas where he seemed to overfill still look pretty decent, but the deeper scars have mostly gone back to where they were, maybe 10% to 15% improvement.

One thing I have noticed which probably bodes well for my overall results after all this Artecoll, and one subsicion/Nlite is that I'm starting to focus on my smaller scars now, the ones that didn't bother me as much before - my doctor said he sees this happen w/ his patients often, compared it to decorating, where your never quite happy. But I definitely have a way to go.

Anyway with the Artecoll the final results are about three months away, I expect it will get a bit better but not much, but thats the way it goes - I've heard sometimes you need up to five injections for great results.