Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay, I have been on b5 for two weeks now and I have experienced a slight numbness/tingling in my arms and hands. Is this common or should I start taking a b-complex vitamin also? I am not going to stop taking it because I am just now starting to see results, but I was wondering if this side effect is due to the b5 causing other vitamin defiencies.

Personally, I think you should stop taking it.

It could be you have gotten all your other B's out of whack by taking so much B5, in which a B-complex might help, but I still would advise you quit taking the B5 altogether.

Yeah, I agree..if this continues, I should definitely stop taking it. I'll try the b-complex and drinking more water first though. I just don't want anything scary to happen. That's is what ticks me off, this is supposed to have zero side effects. Maybe it's all in my head. lol

I get numbness and tingling in my fingers and toes and somtimes it traves up my arms. I dont take b5, but it is because i dont drink water and am dehydrated, so definatly try drinking more fluids before stopping.

I get numbness and tingling in my fingers and toes and somtimes it traves up my arms. I dont take b5, but it is because i dont drink water and am dehydrated, so definatly try drinking more fluids before stopping.

I think you are on to something here. I don't drink much water at all. Also, one of my friends suggested that it could be that I have carpal tunnel because I sit at a computer most of the day. No I won't stop taking just yet, but I am going to try some of the things suggested first.