Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
marcus01

OILY SKIN QUESTION?

ok heres the thing i no that youre only suppose to wash 2 times a day but i have rather oily skin and during the day like when i get home from school my face will look really shinny, not only feel heavy too. any suggetions?

Guest james11

If you do have to wash it, make it a gentle cleanse. Maybe just a face washer or even just a splash of water. Just don't strip it with SA or GA.

Guest pop tarts

I use a B5 serum so I don't get too oily.

Try using neutragina oil free acne wash. Use it once a day because it really dries th skin up. Mine anyways...

Loreal Ideal Balance Cream Cleanser is an effective cleanser that won't dry out or irritate your skin.

Try using neutragina oil free acne wash. Use it once a day because it really dries th skin up. Mine anyways...

Loreal Ideal Balance Cream Cleanser is an effective cleanser that won't dry out or irritate your skin.

... what I mean is that if you have to cleanse a third time, this is something gentle to try so you don't over-aggravate your skin

if i were u, i would leave it alone until the evening, and still wash only 2 times per day.

unless of course u rub mud against your face or smth..

coz the natural oil the skin produces couldn't harm u, whilst overwashing could..