Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ReD

Does your acne get better in the summer?

this is so weird...about 2 weeks ago we started having 90+ temps and crazy humidity here in NYC and my acne improved GREATLY since then!(knocks on wood)

i always thought that sun+humidity+a lot of sweating makes acne worse,plus i'm only using the regimen at night and just moisturize in the morning.

So far in 2 weeks i only had 3 small new zits(unheard of) and my red and brown marks are fading faster than usual.

anyone else noticed something like this?

Hey! My face gets sooo much better in the summer.. I get a ton of exercise because i'm on the water each morning, plus i'm an active person.. and it helps unclog my pores.. and the tan makes me look more healthy (I always wear sunscreen though).

no, i don't think it helps.. i don't know what it is. but last summer i broke out bad, and i did this summer, although i have it under more control this summer :)

I think if you sweat a lot and clean off the sweat properly when needed it helps clear up your skin. I know it does that for me. EXERCISSSSE... I love it.