Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Its insane, just look around you. Especially if you're in highschool or college.

So relax.

yah i kno, i did too, then I had MAD clear skin after the Warped Tour (got REALLY bad sunburn...maybe i'll get another one eh!?) and I cleared up. Football Season Started..omg. my mild acne turned into moderate, ALL over my chin, and some on my upper lip and forhead. I used to feel soooo good and lol, gorgeous, but now, blah! well we lost today in the playoff round for football, so no more football...which means my face will clear up dramatically, but for now, ahhhhhhh, lol.

server acne , nope never seen anyone else around with it when i had it.

Scars like i have, never ever see anyone else at my age, depressing :(:cry:

Guest james11

But Adam you are convinced that your Acne is the worst case ever recorded. I think you seem like a great bloke, but your acne goes far beyond the physical. I look at you and see a decent guy that most of the girls on here think is gorgeous!

But Adam you are convinced that your Acne is the worst case ever recorded. I think you seem like a great bloke, but your acne goes far beyond the physical. I look at you and see a decent guy that most of the girls on here think is gorgeous!

scars bro, scars... not acne

Guest james11

Acne scars bro.

Acne scars bro.

yup..

yah i kno, i did too, then I had MAD clear skin after the Warped Tour (got REALLY bad sunburn...maybe i'll get another one eh!?) and I cleared up. Football Season Started..omg. my mild acne turned into moderate, ALL over my chin, and some on my upper lip and forhead. I used to feel soooo good and lol, gorgeous, but now, blah! well we lost today in the playoff round for football, so no more football...which means my face will clear up dramatically, but for now, ahhhhhhh, lol.

The same thing happin to me (but I did not go to the Warped tour, and I don't play Football :shifty: ) But I got RAELLY BAD sunburn and after I could move again my back was clear! now I only get the odd one here and there on my back......but my face is a whole other story :doubt:

all the time I see severe acne and scars, girls too

same here. I don't see sever acne that often, but I see lots of acne scars

I see a good amount of people with acne at school, but that really doesn't make me feel any better. Acne on other people doesn't bother me. If it's on other people it doesn't really effect the way they look to me.. but when I look in the mirror and I see it on myself, I feel so ugly.

Guest pop tarts

Well they haven't been suffering for 7 years like me.

Its insane, just look around you. Especially if you're in highschool or college.

So relax.

that's what I'm sayin. I'm in highschool...and there are a LOT more people with it than without it.

I've never really seen alot of people with acne. In my class of 35 people, i think there is only 2 and the rest has beautiful flawless skin. At my work too, only 1 or 2 people have acne and everyone has smooth skin. So not everyone has acne. Acne is actually not that common.

My uni has quite a few people with acne. In every lecture there is at least one person with severe acne, and always a few people with moderate to mild acne.

I didn't even know what acne scars were before I found this website. Most people don't know/care about acne scars.

My whole life I've lived and went to school around smart/rich people. 80% of everyone around me has/had acne.

Acne is so common that people don't even notice it. Not to put anyone down, but maybe if you live in a small hick town, people will make fun of people with acne, but I live in a big city, and no one cares around here!

Guest pop tarts

People may get breakouts now and then but I've been suffering from it through my entire teen years. Big difference. I live in a city and people still notice and comment. :rolleyes:

I didn't even know what acne scars were before I found this website. Most people don't know/care about acne scars.

My whole life I've lived and went to school around smart/rich people. 80% of everyone around me has/had acne.

Acne is so common that people don't even notice it. Not to put anyone down, but maybe if you live in a small hick town, people will make fun of people with acne, but I live in a big city, and no one cares around here!

ok first, acne is not 2 or 3 pimples, we mean like 5-10 / hell even more plus red blotches all that crap. please get your def. on acne right.

Guest pop tarts

ok first, acne is not 2 or 3 pimples, we mean like 5-10 / hell even more plus red blotches all that crap. please get your def. on acne right.

I agree, acne is the kind that doesn't go away easily.

ya but how many girls do u know with acne on their back, shoulders, and chest??

yeah, girls feel unpretty because they cant wear cute tops or nice dresses.

Many girls have it on their lower cheeks. :D I like that ;) Yeah I'm a weird one. :ninja:

a bunch of my friends had "real" acne and took accutane. I used to have "real" acne, and 2 people have ever made comments about it. I remember in high school, the most popular kid had terrible terrible acne, and before I got acne myself, I didn't even notice his skin.

a bunch of my friends had "real" acne and took accutane. I used to have "real" acne, and 2 people have ever made comments about it. I remember in high school, the most popular kid had terrible terrible acne, and before I got acne myself, I didn't even notice his skin.

well at my hs they notice that type of stuff. I'm not gonna start a flame war but im a Jock that hangs out withe the Jocks, but in the group we have an, "exclusive" group or some bs, and Im in it, and let me tell you, when I got my bad breakout, ppl noticed and I knew they noticed. :snooty: not a good feeling.