Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
niceguy

6 days on the regimen with mixed results...

So 1st it was going great and i looked much better after 2 days then I wore a hat 1 night because I wanted to go out for once in my life and BAM the next day i looked bad again. Now its slowly getting better but the spot between my eyes is really peeling and i put a ton of moisterizer on but by the time i come home from work it looks all peely n nasty. any suggestions for this? also is it ok to take 2 showers a day?

6 days??? don't set you're expectations too high otherwise you will lose heart and never keep up the regimen....Save you're judgement til 4-6 weeks. Sounds like you are going well so far. If you wash your face while you are in the shower and not at other times...2 showers a day is fine....has always worked for me! The peeling will subside a bit over the next couple of weeks....search 4 tape method on this site.

is the tape method really helpful for dry flaky patches which are on your skin? 8-[