Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SeattleGirl

Drinking Apple Cider Vinegar?

I googled Apple Cider Vinegar, and discovered that alot of people have reported that my drinking ACV, it can help improve acne and your complexion (along with give you more energy, high cholestoreral/blood pressure and a few other things that don't really concern me so much at the time). I was wondering if anyone else has tried this and if it would be a good idea?

I wouldn't drink it straight, I read that 2 tbs in 8 oz of water is the recommended dosage. Also, I know that organic ACV (such as Braggs) is best, but if you used a kind from the grocery store (such as Heinz), would it still have some effect or would it be completely ineffective? Anyone know of any side effects from drinking it? Besides the awful taste lol.

I was just considering this and was wondering if anyone else has experience with it or knows more about it

I heard it eats the lining of the stomach over time. Just like soda.

hm lol so if you eat alot of apples over time it would do the same thing?

No because apple cider vinegar is really harsh. Try apply an apple to one side of your face and apple cider vinegar to the other. You'll notice which one burns.

I googled Apple Cider Vinegar, and discovered that alot of people have reported that my drinking ACV, it can help improve acne and your complexion (along with give you more energy, high cholestoreral/blood pressure and a few other things that don't really concern me so much at the time).

WOW... Drinking apple cider vinegar gives you high cholesterol and high blood pressure?? Sounds like nasty stuff! :)

Bryan

I heard it eats the lining of the stomach over time. Just like soda.

I think thats what happen to me. I was haveing 2 Tablspoons 3x's a day (I now know that its to much) I was haveing really bad pain in my stomach I stoped drinking it and it went away.

I think that it good stuff (if you don't take to much!) I even liked how it taste :shifty: if you eat honey it really good if you mix 2 Tablspoons ACV 1 cup water and 1-2 teaspoons honey, it really good :P