Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Where can I find clay mask? Is it buyable like let's say Shoppers Drug Mart?

I have oily skin and I heard clay is good.

I get my clay masque from zellers: "Pure Intent" clay masque by Got2b. It's only like $5. It's awesome, I love this product!

I get my clay masque from zellers: "Pure Intent" clay masque by Got2b. It's only like $5. It's awesome, I love this product!

From which section did you get yours from? The Pharmacy or the Skin Care? I checked both sections and I couldnt find anything that resembles a mask.

All they have are facial wash, acne cream, anti-ageing stuff, look younger etc.... but no mask.

Walmart, Shoppers, and Pharma Plus sell this Got2B Pure Intent masque it's a greenish tube and says it has avocado, rosemary, and kaolin in it.

I use this mask 3 times a week and it does wonders for me skin. Really awesome and it dries up fast tooo. it's about $5 sometimes you can get it on sale at Pharma for $3.50 best to stock up if you like it.

Also you can try another one called Queen Helene Mint Masque this is only available at health stores about $5 for it as well. It leaves a thicker layer than the other one but at least this one says it's for acne and blemishes and it does the job and also has SULFUR as an ingredient!!

Also you can try another one called Queen Helene Mint Masque this is only available at health stores about $5 for it as well. It leaves a thicker layer than the other one but at least this one says it's for acne and blemishes and it does the job and also has SULFUR as an ingredient!!

That product has gotten alot of postive reviews Im gonna have to try it out one day my skin gets so oily especially my nose.

That product has gotten alot of postive reviews Im gonna have to try it out one day my skin gets so oily especially my nose.

I LOVE Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque! I was looking for something to replace Proactiv Refining Mask (which I USED to love) and I read all of the good reviews. If I feel a pimple coming, I apply the mask and it dries it right up. If you purchase it you won't be sorry!

Yes [email protected]@

If you have any of those under the skin pimples where you skin feels very painful and it has a bump and you can't see the pimple dab some Queen He;ene's Mint Mask on it and leave it on overnight and the pimple should rise up do it again and the area should be calmed. Do it again and the whole area is gone. AWESOME and i really love it that i use it 5 times a week. it's an awesome all over mask and an awesome spot treater.

Do you guys use that mask AND the clay mask still?

I'm looking for something that hopefully, can reduce the oilness and redness of my marks.

I'm gonna do the clay mask once every 3 days. Hopefully it will not be too drying!

Where can I find clay mask? Is it buyable like let's say Shoppers Drug Mart?

I have oily skin and I heard clay is good.

The Neostrata white-clay mask for acne-prone skin is the best of the best. You can buy it at Shoppers Drug Mart and Pharma Plus (east coast) and London Drugs (west coast). In fact, you should try the entire line: face wash, toner, moisturizer (with spf 15) and the mask 1-2 times a week. And of course, they are non-comedogenic.

Update: Got2B combined with using Queen Helene's Mint Masque has been the best thing for me!!

Using Got2B pure intent clay masque 2 times a week and using QHJ 5 times a week is awesome!!! It's incredibly cheap, almost all natural and it works. It also lasts a VERY VERY LONG TIME. I only spread a thin layer on my face neck and slight back area and leave it on for 20-35mins wash off with a wash cloth and results are coming in.

Do you guys use moisutizer btw? And if so how often?

Regarding these health stores... is it the stores that sell mostly pills for bodybuilding etc?

Yes, Moisturize is definetly a good idea since most masques can be overdrying. I moisturize at night time only with Aloe Vera Gel and it seems to do the trick.

Health store's are the one who have mostly skin care products, Selling mostly vitamins and nutrition products, and alos organic foods and vegetables.

The one with the body builder stuff like GNC won't have the masques!!