Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kkhajavi

Cure for Acne Scars

I think the only cure for acne scars is to stop caring so much that your face is scarred cause all the procedures discussed on this board are shit and produce little to no benefit

I have very superficial scars.....have tried almost every procedure to rid them from my fabulous face.....and they are still there

Morale of the story is acne scars are permanent and we all just got dealt unlucky hands....could have been worse though

PS please don't write a response saying how big of a dick i am.....i already know that

not true, superficial scarring can be removed visually removed, maybe there is still damage somewhere inside but to the naked eye you can fix it to a high extend.

Sure u tried almost everything :P

That u didn't have succes with some procedures doesn't mean other don't have any progress.

I myself have progress with tca peeling for skinstexture improvement also to get rid of brown / sunspots and minor scarring.

Don't give people false information, it can be done to a high extend. You just need enough money and the right treatments/ doctors.

I dont know about removal but here are the facts regarding me

I have terrible back acne scars

Over last 6weeks I have been using Super CP Serum and exfol serum along with 30% glycolic acid and have seen at leats 10-15% improvement,now on the website it says best results are seen after 6 months so if i have got 15% after 6 weeks its looking good isnt it!!!!

I dont know about removal but here are the facts regarding me

I have terrible back acne scars

Over last 6weeks I have been using Super CP Serum and exfol serum along with 30% glycolic acid and have seen at leats 10-15% improvement,now on the website it says best results are seen after 6 months so if i have got 15% after 6 weeks its looking good isnt it!!!!

I'm so happy to hear that that is working for you! :dance::clap::dance: That's really great news. I remember when you first came and were doing research on copper peptides. Continue to keep us updated.

I think the only cure for acne scars is to stop caring so much that your face is scarred cause all the procedures discussed on this board are shit and produce little to no benefit

I have very superficial scars.....have tried almost every procedure to rid them from my fabulous face.....and they are still there

Morale of the story is acne scars are permanent and we all just got dealt unlucky hands....could have been worse though

PS please don't write a response saying how big of a dick i am.....i already know that

Arent u the one that just wrote how the board was going downhill? These kinds of posts are exactly what I had in mind for why the quality of the posts were slipping.

Guest james11

Can you please note exactly what treatments you have tried? In order, how many times etc etc!

You're right, it could have been worse, you could have got my scarring.... You say you have superficial scars... then what the fuck, no shit it's easy to ignore them........ for you.

How about you tell the world to stop caring about our little scars!

Even if Scars become an attractive trend, I will still want to get rid of mine. I won't ever stop, no matter how much money and time it takes, I will fight them till the end.

Even if Scars become an attractive trend, I will still want to get rid of mine. I won't ever stop, no matter how much money and time it takes, I will fight them till the end.

same here! :cool:

I want to puke everytime I read this post. If you're only here to crush hopes and lament "unlucky hands," go away.