Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
STEVEN1

Cyst on penis?

i nkow cyst is a type of acne but its trated iwth bp , i have a cyst on the bottom of my penis (right above teh skin of my testes) can this be a serious matter? shoul di viist a doctor?:?

Do what they said (thanks guys)

Don't put bp on it either. I think they should set up some kind of doctor hotline where people can call in about these things and get prescriptions anonymously (might even cuts down on std rates who knows)

well im 15 so i doubt i have STD's and its on ythe buttom of my penis ( not no where near hte heaD ) and ive read that its harmless and itll go away , but i want more opinion's from you guys/girls , and i know not to apply bp on my penis lol

http://www.medhelp.org/perl6/dermatology/m...ges/32343a.html

http://www.menshealth.co.uk/answers/answer.phtml?id=914

It's your penis for gods sake, don't take any risks with it. Go to doctor, it might be embarassing but so what :cool:

Guest Mish Mosh

could just be an ingrowing hair which has got infected.

dont worry about seeing the doctor. Go to a male one if it makes you happier. No big deal, he sees them every day (not to mention his own!). It's just another body part.

i checked again and it looks like it got a little better ( theres like 4 lil white cysts near it ) its tech on the bottom o fmy penis not on my teste's , should i wash better down there and see what happnes in a month? and do cysts in general ever heal on its own and if so how long

I definitely wouldn't wait a month before getting it looked at if it's not going away. If it just showed up you don't necessarily have to run to a doctor this minute but this is your penis we're talking about.

dude don't worry about it honestly i had the same thing(in the same spot) a few weeks back. heres what to do basically dont do anything that will irritate it like sex, masterbation etc. then just wash your penis well in the shower and it will go away. it did takes a long time to go away though about 2 weeks just send me a message if you need any advice about it. I THOUGHT THAT I WAS THE ONLY PERSON IN THE ENTIRE WORLD THAT GOT A PIMPLE ON THEIR PENIS.

You can get pimples almost anywhere on your skin (possibly not palms of feet or hands but thats about it) and I have had a pimple in the same spot you have before and it does freak you out but it is most likely just a pimple. Never had another one down there since.