Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
clearskin101

please help me with my oily skin

my skin is SO oily.. i go through 8 clean and clear oil sheets a day and by 6:00 at night my skin is dripping with oil which limits me from doing anything after school without having to come home and have a shower or wash my face first. I am on Diane-35 and i really like it but my skin is still unbelievably oily. I dont know what to do please is there any thing i can do thanks

Try Aveeno Clear Complexion Astringent. My mom has oily skin and it works great for her..Im too scared to use it though may have a reaction or some shit..

Honestly though I wouldnt worry too much about oily skin if you are getting no acne..

Maybe you are washing your face too much. I noticed when I cut back on all the cleansers, and just used warm water, the oil got cut back as well. This may not be the case for you though. I think that when we over use the products, our skin gets more dried out, then more oil is needed for the skin. When I just use warm water, my skin still has an oily feel when I get done, but we all need a little oil to keep our skin in good shape. Try cutting down on products if you are using too much.