Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BFGUITAR

How to overcome popping.

Make sure you have a sheet of bubblee wrap in your pocket. When ever you feel like popping something just whip out the bubble wrap and go wild. If you want to pop a cyst, than get the extra large bubble wrap.

What helped me to stop squeezing at my skin was when I was preparing some deviled eggs. I'm pretty bad at peeling boiled eggs no matter how hard I try, I usually leave a small indentation in the skin of the egg. I realized if I'm scarring a boiled egg even though I'm being extremely careful I'm probably doing major damage to my skin especially since I'm not careful due to frustration.

Sometimes I still pick and squeeze but overall I've learned to keep my hands off of my face.

Yeah, I usually love to kill those little bitches, but lately I let them stay. I got one on my back. It hurt, but I killed it, felt sooo good. I learned to do other things and let the pimple run its course.

I sort of have a compulsion, virtually every new spot I get, I have to give it a test squeeze. If it feels like I might be able to pop the bastard then i go for it, I can usually tell after a light squeeze, but I have made mistakes in the past. :shifty:

This was really bad for my skin when my acne was severe. :evil:

Guest james11

But medical grade syringes (really tiny ones) and make careful incisions in pimples with heads. Sometimes the pus will extract itself, and maybe a tiny squeeze will be needed. Wipe clean the area and apply spot treatment.

Guest charyan

Make sure you have a sheet of bubblee wrap in your pocket. When ever you feel like popping something just whip out the bubble wrap and go wild. If you want to pop a cyst, than get the extra large bubble wrap.

Thank you for your advice, earlier i was so angry and my friend matt, that i was going to go and pop a cap in his ass, however, i read your post and found some bubble wrap, now i feel great.

Thank you

So i guess you both would hate me casue i have moderately long nails on my right hand for guitar and short nails form biting on my left (im trying to stop, form now on im not oging to bite lol)