Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted

i have dry skin and it gets irritated and itchy sometimes on my face. do you guys use moisterizer on ur faces (mainly cheeks, nose area, eye area)??

oh and is there a way to cleanse skin without water, cuz my face is realllly dry and red. i heard someone say they used the cethaphil cleanser with out water to help dryness

Posted

My scars look better when I moiturize.

Posted

your skin needs moisture to heal

Posted

so my moisturisor i got for accutane will help fade red marks since my skin is dry due to the drug?

Posted

so my moisturisor i got for accutane will help fade red marks since my skin is dry due to the drug?

well just cuz you use moisturizer doesnt mean that its going to fade them, but your skin does need moisture to heal itself.

Posted

you say that moisturisor doesnt mean its going to fade them but then you say moisturisor helps heal them... isnt this a contradiction against yourself?

Brings me to the question... everybody is always talking about good treatments... a lot of them have the same ingredients that others have... what are the proven best ingredients for helping skincells heal faster?

Posted

you say that moisturisor doesnt mean its going to fade them but then you say moisturisor helps heal them... isnt this a contradiction against yourself?

Brings me to the question... everybody is always talking about good treatments... a lot of them have the same ingredients that others have... what are the proven best ingredients for helping skincells heal faster?

I'm on Accutane too and like not to moisturize when I don't have too, dries everything out. I figure it will be an extreme exfoliation then peel etc. I moistuize sometimes but my derm said NO MATTER what it will get you from Point A to Point B. So hey.

Posted

from point a to point b? what's that supossed to mean?

Posted

from point a to point b? what's that supossed to mean?

Bad to Good?

Acne to Clearface?

However you deplict the meaning.

Posted

Im on accutane and creams together. I moisturize, but not all the time.

Posted

i'm 2 lazy most of the time but now i'm going 2 start doing it every 8 hours