Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
phippy2

Veggie Girl's 'Crush' Mineral - THE BEST

I've been using dan's product and regimen for a year now. My face is 100% better! I can't believe it - my family started to notice and ask what I was doing and then my quest was to find the right makeup... I tried a few but yesterday I received my Crush Minerals from Veggie Girl --- I put it on this morning and just after lunch I have this older lady next to me standing and talking while I'm sitting - she's like so close, in my personal space - We were talking about work and she stops and says - " You're skin is perfect!" I was like shocked? WHAT?? WHO ME??? Are you serious? She says YES - it's perfect.....

THANK YOU THANK YOU -- I have finally arrived! :dance:

I've been using dan's product and regimen for a year now. My face is 100% better! I can't believe it - my family started to notice and ask what I was doing and then my quest was to find the right makeup... I tried a few but yesterday I received my Crush Minerals from Veggie Girl --- I put it on this morning and just after lunch I have this older lady next to me standing and talking while I'm sitting - she's like so close, in my personal space - We were talking about work and she stops and says - " You're skin is perfect!" I was like shocked? WHAT?? WHO ME??? Are you serious? She says YES - it's perfect.....

THANK YOU THANK YOU -- I have finally arrived! :dance:

yeah, when I have make up on and people ask me how my skin is so "blemish-free", I'm like wtf? lol, but congrats!

Hey thats great!!! If my face doesnt clear (like it did before) on the Nucelle Mandelic kit regimen then I am going back on Dan's BP Regimen (it worked wonders but i guess i can live with redmarks). :)

i also pm'ed veggie girl, several days ago....no reply yet either :( does anyone know if she's usually really good about getting back to newbies wanting samples? or does it take a few tries?

Usually she will get back with you, just be patient. She has a lot of stuff going on right now. Its not like shes trying to ignore people, I am sure she will get to it soon.

She's super busy. The mineral makeup is something she does in her spare time but she does have a life too, you know. Be patient. She'll get back to you.

Guest Tinky

She's super busy. The mineral makeup is something she does in her spare time but she does have a life too, you know. Be patient. She'll get back to you.

Well customer service is something she'll have to contend with when her website opens....people don't

like to keep waiting. Not in the real world anyway.

we PMed eachother back and forth and i gave her a description of my skin. she was supposed to reply with her paypal info but then i think she went on vacay.. is she back yet?

we PMed eachother back and forth and i gave her a description of my skin. she was supposed to reply with her paypal info but then i think she went on vacay.. is she back yet?

Im waiting to but shes real busy so its cool, shell get to us :)