Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
plastidcells

Cure Acne in 3 days e-book (apple fast)

So I've gotten hold of this e-book recently, and I'm wondering what people thought of it...

Here's a link of what i'm talking about...

*Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules that you agreed to when you signed up here. *

(no i'm not endorsing this... I put it here only for reference...)

Anyways the premise is that since we eat such unhealthy food nowadays... our colon/intestines/something get clogged with toxins/junk, and these toxins feed back into our blood stream. Our body then tries to get rid of these toxins: the liver takes on the task, but when it gets overwhelmed, the skin starts to pick up the slack of eliminating the toxins.

So his cure is a 3 day apple fast

His claim:

Apples have pectin acid

Pectin acid absorbs toxins

Lots of water to get everything moving well in your system

Eat only apples and drink lots of water for 3 days (eating other foods can contribute back to what you're trying to remove. Sugar helps yeast grow, and Candida Albicans yeast in your body puts toxins back into your system--so no sugar)

His steps:

1) 10+ red apples a day

2) Use of Enemas over the 3 day period

3) Lots of water

4) 3 ounce glass of Welch's Grape Juice on the 3rd day (only)

5) 2 tablespoons of olive oil on the 3rd day (only)

And according to him... you ahve to follow his instructions exactly for expected results...

So I tried summarizing it as well as I could given that I didn't read it thoroughly to begin with... I would say do NOT try this based off of what I've given--it'd be better to read the e-book verbatim (no i'm not saying buy it... $40 is a ripoff...). If you're interested, I'd be glad to "explain" it in words the author couldn't have said better himself, if you catch my drift... (PM me)

I'm really curious to see if anybody has tried this. The author makes a convincing argument, and everything seems plausible...

Thoughts? Comments?

An enema (plural enemata or enemas) is the procedure of introducing liquids into the rectum and colon via the anus. Enemas can be carried out for medical reasons, as part of alternative therapies, and also for erotic purposes, particularly as part of BDSM activities. In earlier times, they were often known as clysters.

more info here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enema

ya... i'd be all up for at least trying this method.... but this is the only part i fear :shock: ....

I just wanted some information before i go through with it :P

How can there be no sugar? There is a fair amount in apples.

I think you people who post these things are going to get yourself into trouble in regards to copyright. Do what you want but i'm just saying...

there is no copyright violation here... Chris Gibson (the author) has the copyright to the words/pictures in his book. Meaning I cannot reproduce verbatim his words used in his book--which I do not...

Knowledge cannot be copyrighted... All I do is put in my own words the knowledge currently in my brain.

And as for my proposal of distributing... That's all it is... a proposal. Who knows whether I do it or not? Afterall... there are other forms of communication other than this forum...

EDIT:

and as for the sugar part.... (Not saying I necessarily agree with this...)

The author says the 3 main reasons for acne is (in order)

1) the build up of waste in the bowel

2) Build up of dry skin blocking pores or whatnot caused by certain acne products

3) Candida yeast adding to toxins.

He says #1 needs to be dealt with first before #3. Reason: think of #1 as a short-term thing--it's the stuff already in ur body that needs to be flushed out. #3 would be the "cause."

Results would be seen quicker from "fixing" #1 as opposed to #3

(Note: this is from what I understand... I may be wrong)

in my opinion this is the DUMBEST thing i've ever heard in my life.

If this doesn't make you sick as hell i don't know what else will.....its just my opinion but if you're going to do something this extreme talk to your doctor as thats a whole lot of "getting rid" of stuff in your body and may cause a whole lot of diarehea (which can lead to dehydration, fever etc. etc.)

just be careful

I have the same e-book and followed through with it exactly. I found that the diet wasn't that hard, I was just a little tired. I ate about 15 apples a day and followed the enema stuff and the grapejuice and all the other whatnot... After the 3 days I was done and saw no difference. I wanted to give it a chance so I cut refined sugar out of my diet completely and supplemented with acidophilus and garlic for a month and saw no difference. I am still taking the acidophilus and garlic because I have some left, but it didn't help or hurt my acne at all. It's still as bad as ever. So it didn't work for me but it may work for you...

Now I'm currently trying the regimen again as well as supplementing with msm and ester-C along with the garlic and acidophilus. Hopefully I will see results soon... I'm too old for this

Well...Chris Gibson looks like he himself breaks a copyright protection every now and then...along with plagiarism.

1.) www.howtogetridofacne.com that is also an ebook. Keep in mind you'll have to take my word that the book is very much like his diet. (Even came out before his did) it's uh...not apples though. THis asian man that wrote the book Houa Yang advocates Diet/Enema, (only offers a bigger selection of foods to eat)

Chris Gibson uses apples and enemas. Also...I found out that Chris Gibson advocates the use of SKin Peel 4000, now it may be a good product and all, but why is it that Houa Yang's book also says "Skin Peel 4000" at the end?

2.) The pictures on www.acnefreein3days.com are stolen...from www.aesthetic.lumenis.com/pdf/clearlight_app_notes.pdf (Only the second string)

3.) The girl's before and after pictures are stolen as well...I remember I came across them one day by typing "B&A acne" "Before and after acne" in google images...some make up company uses the exact same photos! I didn't care enough to write down the address...If I ever stumble across it again I'll post (not that it matters)

Anyway, don't trust Ebooks. Most are poorly written and overpriced. I would charge 3$ paypal for any ebook if I ever wrote one. Anyway I could be wrong...but I have left everything above for you to find and come to your own conclusion.

UPDATE: Hiyah! I actually found the pictures he stole from point number 3. THe makeup company was Color Science. You can find it at www.colorscience.com go to Product Info, and "Before and After" (to the left) you must have flash. Anyway scroll down and you will see "Acne BLemish cover up" and viola, her before and after picture.

That is just sick. If I saw the "Acne Free in 3 Days" guy in real life, I'd kill him.

I am actually seriously considering buying chris gibson's "get rid of moles and warts" book. If anyone has any any opinion on that book I'd like to know.

Also about this acne program of his, he does give a 60 day money back guarantee so it can't be that bad can it?

I actually bought Acne Free in 3 Days and tried it. Worked fabulourly for me.

Though I have to say that I have previous experience with fasting, cleansing and detoxing. I have done couple of fast before so my body is relatively clean. I think that the methods in Acne Free in 3 Days are quite 'light duty' for someone who hasn't done any detoxing/cleansing before. 3 Days apple fast will probably be not enough to get rid of all the toxins inside them.

I have a review of Acne Free in 3 Days on my site. You can check it out. But like I said above the methods in Acne Free in 3 Days are quite light duty. Though they worked well for me.

Seppo

Hi Seppo

I prefer my review, but I'm bias. Probably because I actually talk about my experiences going through the process, what happened, how i felt, etc.

So when I wrote the *Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules* review, it was more to tell people what to expect, rather than to sell it.

These dexox things are a bit silly IMO.

You get rid of these "toxins" and then you put them back in again after your detox is over....

Well if you are living right you shouldnt be putting them back in.

A lot of people detox to try and heal themselves after years of unhealthy eating/alcohol/drug abuse and dont neccesarily continue the same habits afterwards. That was the case for me anyway.

You get rid of these "toxins" and then you put them back in again after your detox is over....

A lot of people detox to try and heal themselves after years of unhealthy eating/alcohol/drug abuse and dont neccesarily continue the same habits afterwards. That was the case for me anyway.

hey dejaclairevoyant..i was doing those 3 things you listed for years, and my body gave me what i deserved for the last year (some health probs), which have recently calmed down a lot, but i still feel like crap, and my belly is slightly bloated all the time, and majorly bloated after eating. ive been loosely on a paleo type diet (fish meat vegetables).. i feel i need to do some internal cleansing..what kinda internal cleansing have you done?? idk where to start

Agreed to an extent- I just think that living a clean lifestyle in the first place or simply switching to a new healthier lifestyle gradually is better than doing all these detox experiments on yourself, from what I'v read on these boards they do very little to help acne or any other condition anyway.

That said, I'm about as straight-edge as it gets and I still have acne, while my couch potato Mcdonalds eating drug-abusing housemates have great skin. :wall:

Agreed to an extent- I just think that living a clean lifestyle in the first place or simply switching to a new healthier lifestyle gradually is better than doing all these detox experiments on yourself, from what I'v read on these boards they do very little to help acne or any other condition anyway.

That said, I'm about as straight-edge as it gets and I still have acne, while my couch potato Mcdonalds eating drug-abusing housemates have great skin. :wall:

HERE HERE!

I'm as clean can be. My friends freak at my diet and think I am extremely fanatical, however I just appreciate good food. I actually get no pleasure out of eating Donuts, cream filled cakes, biscuits (unless I have made these myself and I know what is in them).

I actually do not find it hard to eat the right things, I know how shit my body feels after eating crap food, I can feel myself struggling to digest it. When eat the everyday foods I eat (the good stuff) I feel on top of the world - all the time!

I make my own muesli with oats, sunflower seeds, pepitas, some dry currants, cinnamon, sesame seeds, LSA mix, hazel nuts or pistachios. I have this with soy milk & yoghurt and a grated apple (if you love and appreciate good food, please try this, it is just brilliant).

I eat raw salad daily and my main meals are predominantly vegetable based.

My only splurge is chocolate or a chocolate soy drink. With this I would never eat milk chocolate, its just too sweet I'm not tempted by it at all, however give me dark chocolate...!

I would never eat any kind of fast food, it simply does not entice me what so ever.

If I snack I have fruit with very plain crackers, this is simply because it is what I honestly feel like and I feel good following eating it.

I also take a protein shake a day to help build & repair my body from training and the product I take has added vitamins & mineral particularly the pantothenic acid B5. I also take Zinc and the amazing Alpha Lipoic Acid, an antioxidant which is not only water soluble but fat soluble, so your body absorbs it on all levels.

Now in saying all of this - I still break out, not too bad however I do and I simply can not believe I have a build up of toxins in my system.

I have considered this 3 day Acne Cure however knowing what I know about nutrition I refuse to put my body in a state of starvation. I work too hard to keep my body in a state of health & strength to push it to a point where it panics and then chooses to shut down.

I don't doubt that apples can help and enemas however I am sceptical about restricting your body and its requirements.

Surely if you suppress your body from the normal everyday foods you eat and provide it only apples for 3 days and then come the 4th day provide it what you normally would again (most people will simply because they have been in a state of restriction) your body will freak out and absorb all this stuff going "hey great food again, give it to me give it to me" & then disperses it again.

So I cant help but be of the opinion to make small changes every day in order to lead your body to a point where you are simply eating as we truly should be.

I truly believe there are many people who would eat what I eat and cure their acne, I think I just have very stubborn acne but also an extremely poor digestive and sluggish liver. Just as well I don't enjoy all the crap!