Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Takara

Just bought Laura Mercier foundation

I went to Nordstoms today and they put some oil-free Laura Mercier foundation on me. It looked really good and since I have heard good things about it from some people on this board I decided to try it.

I'll let you all know how I like it tomorrow when I actually get to put it on myself. :angel:

Ugh! I wore it all day yesterday and yes, it stayed looking great all day BUT my face was yellow. The color was blush ivory.

So I took it back and tried a couple different shades, and they all looked yellow! So I tried Lancome instead which I never thought I would have tried, but the color matched perfectly and its oil-free and lasts all day. So I bought it and so far I really like it. My husband even told me that my skin looked great.

I got the lightest shade that they have and it seems to be lighter than the Laura Mercier lightest foundation. The bottle costed $35, so it was $5 less than Laura's.

I got the lightest shade that they have and it seems to be lighter than the Laura Mercier lightest foundation. The bottle costed $35, so it was $5 less than Laura's.

Thanks! Good to hear they stock it in paler shades b/c I really want to try this!