Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
over used words

People you know who are so damn lucky.

You know what I don't get, that I'm really fragile with my skin, I hardly touch it, I mean I treat it damn good, mainly cuz I am recovering from my acne on my chin, one more week (we're on vacations too!) it will be almost cleared up. Im taking Benzaclin & Minocycline :)

Well, I noticed, when I had pimples, I took Proactiv, then all the sudden I was clear for the Summer, so just like my friends, I felt normal.

I came home from partying, didnt shower, just went to bed. Woke up, day in day out, touched my face (clear back then), ate whatever, you know, just lived without even having acne on my mind.

Dont you hate it when you see your friends with clear skin, they dont even wash their face or even take care of it, nothing to worry you know. Theyre always touching their damn face, you name it they do it...but not one single pimple....weird. Now that I'm washing my face (not OVER doing it you know) but taking care of it, I still get a pimple here and there.

Oh well, just thought I'd share :)

yah, well i kno i took my skin for granted, hell even my social life, i felt all high and mighty, now i feel worse than a sack of shit. mostly all my friends hardly wash their face, or just taka shower at practice and bam, thats there cleansing, moisturizing and exofliation, lol. I think im the only one using a prescription for my face. damn.

oh well, just gotta have hope and be good with the lord

:)

Guest tenshigirl25

i havent been like that since i was 14. just to be able to get out of bed, splash some water on your face and go out? i cant even imagine that..although im getting better, i cant even leave the house without a bit of makeup at least.. i guess our skin becaomes sensiitve, open pores, itchyness, reaction to what we drink or eat or stress..everything has been magnified because of hormones. but we will have days like that again..

Dont you hate it when you see your friends with clear skin, they dont even wash their face or even take care of it, nothing to worry you know.

Oh man that used to piss me off deep down inside lmao I would get so jealous. :( I would be so damn upset looking at the mirror and questioning WHY WHY WHY ME! :doh:

Heh...there's a friend I have and he has flawless skin...and here's a list of everything he does freely without getting as much as a pimple

Eats whatever, including many foods that have been concluded to maybe causing acne for some

Drinks whatever, " "

Stays out late with friends

Drinks (alcohol)

Smokes (weed)

Comes in 7th hour with dirt all over his face from wielding 6th hour....never washes it off and still clear

Basically he can do about EVERYTHING someone with acne should avoid doing and I swear to it I've never seen him with a blemish, EVER.

yah, well i kno i took my skin for granted, hell even my social life, i felt all high and mighty, now i feel worse than a sack of shit. mostly all my friends hardly wash their face, or just taka shower at practice and bam, thats there cleansing, moisturizing and exofliation, lol. I think im the only one using a prescription for my face. damn.

oh well, just gotta have hope and be good with the lord

:)

Don't compare yourself to others man. We have gone through this experience early on in life, unfortunately. But one day these so called "lucky" people will go through a similar difficulty in life. Maybe it won't be acne and scarring, but it will be something just as bad. Everyone goes through bad times. One day they will need a person like you to support them, just as we need each other now to get through what we're going through. Personally, I look foward to helping others later on in life, when i'm doing ok, and someone needs help, i'd like to be the one that's there for them.

I never touch my face. Dont do a thing too it aside from wash it or take a towel to get the oil/sweat off. Yet my friends will eat pizza, chocolate, throw french fries and lotion all on there damn face and dont get a damn thing. It pisses me off so much and actually makes me hate them..

im jealous of my friends not cus they have nice skin but cus they dont care! they get on with their life without worrying about contamination and looking in mirrors every few hours. i wish i just didnt give a shit..

im jealous of my friends not cus they have nice skin but cus they dont care! they get on with their life without worrying about contamination and looking in mirrors every few hours. i wish i just didnt give a shit..

:clap: I agree! I hate checking my skin all the time.. examining it in the mirror.. being so careful not to touch it.. avoiding certain foods.. and feeling so self-conscious...I rather I just not care about it.. I would be so much happier..

my friend drinks like 1 liter per day of CHOCOLATE milk and i never saw him with 1 pimple... i sware !

haha. :lol2:

Ugh, I try not to compare myself with my friends but seeing their skin makes me jealous and upset. For obvious reasons. :cry: It sucks.. I also hate going into the bathroom at school and standing next to the girls at the mirror and seeing them acneless. They don't realize how easy they have it

Ugh, I try not to compare myself with my friends but seeing their skin makes me jealous and upset. For obvious reasons. :cry: It sucks.. I also hate going into the bathroom at school and standing next to the girls at the mirror and seeing them acneless. They don't realize how easy they have it

tell me about it. damn, they call me to go see a movie like an hour after football practice...but that means I would have to take a shower, wait a while then apply moiturizer and all that crap, another 10 min putting some makeup (yes im a dude and use makeup, first time ever :shifty: ) then wait for their horn to honk...then get up and look at myself AGAIN.

At school, oh god, I literally take a bathroom break in every period, always, "Can I go to the restroom?" just to take a break from my class and look at my damn skin...to see what others see. Sure it is getting better, and I did have clear skin, but just looking at my discolored chin (no visible acne, just redness and crap under my skin from pimples and cysts before, DAMN FOOTBALL STRAP!) Well...thats my life. I am now the ugly dude in the Football Team, lol, DAMMIT! I was soo cute...but vain. So heres Gods punishment. :( I just dont get it.

Oh my gosh.. I know what you mean about taking bathroom breaks. I'm usually in the bathroom between periods.. I just can't help it. It's for the same reason you do.. to try and see what others do. And my skin has been clear but these past two years.. man, it'd be nice to just catch a break and clear up :cry:

God. I get so sick of lucky people and their pretty lives. Sometimes I just want to cut one of them real bad across the eyes.

I wish I knew why some people are just not prone to getting acne... with all face touching they do *sigh*

everybody is lucky to be here - posting on a forum on the internet.

I wish I could leave home without having to wear concealer and foundation.

oh my god, me too, foundation feels so gross on my skin and it starts to melt in the middle of the day and leaves me with oily skin. Even makeup can't do anything good for my acne.

You know....it just sucks so bad. My friend Sam got on accutane last year and she had worst acne then me...i mean HORRIBLE! and i felt so bad for her cuz she is so gorgous and her skin was turning guys off. NOW she is completely acne free and WOW everyday i hear someone pointing out how beautiful she is. I'm so happy for her tho. She had acne since 4th grade. But on the other hand I'm sooooo jealuos because my doctors are basically refusing to put me on accutane and i have it all over, face, back, chest,shoulders, and neck. If anyone was put on accutane , let me know how. I want to be a lucky one..... :cry:

You know....it just sucks so bad. My friend Sam got on accutane last year and she had worst acne then me...i mean HORRIBLE! and i felt so bad for her cuz she is so gorgous and her skin was turning guys off. NOW she is completely acne free and WOW everyday i hear someone pointing out how beautiful she is. I'm so happy for her tho. She had acne since 4th grade. But on the other hand I'm sooooo jealuos because my doctors are basically refusing to put me on accutane and i have it all over, face, back, chest,shoulders, and neck. If anyone was put on accutane , let me know how. I want to be a lucky one..... :cry:

Go see a different derm, some derms write tane prescriptions like it's giving out candy, others rarely write the prescription. You'll definately be able to find some money grubbing whore derm that will put you on it without a second thought. Just gotta look around.

washing your face is not really taking care of it. All your doing by washing your face is removing natural oils. People like to call it dirt but its not dirt. Dirt is what your plants are sticking in. So maybe this is why other people who don't wash their faces(as much as acne sufferers) have better skin.

You know what I don't get, that I'm really fragile with my skin, I hardly touch it, I mean I treat it damn good, mainly cuz I am recovering from my acne on my chin, one more week (we're on vacations too!) it will be almost cleared up. Im taking Benzaclin & Minocycline :)

Well, I noticed, when I had pimples, I took Proactiv, then all the sudden I was clear for the Summer, so just like my friends, I felt normal.

I came home from partying, didnt shower, just went to bed. Woke up, day in day out, touched my face (clear back then), ate whatever, you know, just lived without even having acne on my mind.

Dont you hate it when you see your friends with clear skin, they dont even wash their face or even take care of it, nothing to worry you know. Theyre always touching their damn face, you name it they do it...but not one single pimple....weird. Now that I'm washing my face (not OVER doing it you know) but taking care of it, I still get a pimple here and there.

Oh well, just thought I'd share :)

I hate when people rest their face in their hands. I want to tell them to stop it or they will break out lol...but of course they don't.