Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SuperFly

Question about application of BP

My BP should be arriving any day now, so I just have one question.

I have acne on my forehead, under/around my nose, and on my chin. When Dan gave the recommended amount, does that apply to the whole face? Like if I'm up to the full dosage of one finger, would I use a finger full of BP for my chin and then another for my forehead? Or would I use one finger of BP for all my problem areas combined?

My BP should be arriving any day now, so I just have one question.

I have acne on my forehead, under/around my nose, and on my chin. When Dan gave the recommended amount, does that apply to the whole face? Like if I'm up to the full dosage of one finger, would I use a finger full of BP for my chin and then another for my forehead? Or would I use one finger of BP for all my problem areas combined?

One size does not fit all unfortunately.

Start with a very small amount and work up according to how irritated and uncomfortably dry you are is the best advice.

I'd say use a 1/3 of index finger to start at night only for 4-7 days, then go twice a day for a week.

If you are happy with the clearing dont ramp up, other wise slowly ramp up by 1/6 finger every 4-7 days.

I'd say also use a low % AHA like that in Dan's recommended Eucerin Skin Renewal Moisturizer which exfoliates skin and fades red marks.

Since Eucerin is discontinuing get Dans AHA Moisturizer when it comes out.

but if you only get acne on the Forehead and no where else do you still apply to all over the face if not do i still use a full ammount on just the Forehead??